Hey Cummins!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what happened? You guys were gaming and he was inactive and got disconnected or did he just get disconnected?

Making a comment about beer "buzzing" doesn't sound good...

Since Lonnie is here without fail every day, he either lost his connection or something really bad happened.

:sick

He was saying that he had drank quite a few beers & was being to now feel the buzz of being drunk, 5-10 mins later his character was just standing at spawn point for several games, we called his name several times but no answer so we thought he had fell asleep so just disconnected him from the game

Someone could contact the local PD and have them go check on his welfare...I do this all the time for people..

So what happened? You guys were gaming and he was inactive and got disconnected or did he just get disconnected?

Making a comment about beer "buzzing" doesn't sound good...

Since Lonnie is here without fail every day, he either lost his connection or something really bad happened.

:sick

Is thier a freak close by that could maybe go to his house and see what's up?

If anyone here can provide me with his cell number, I'd appreciate it. I have tried and Kain has tried to reah him and nothing.

The closest one to Lonnie that I know is Bannister...but I think he's an hour or two away.

Is he still located in Round Rock Texas? When I search for his name, I find a computer consultant about an hour away from me in Wisconsin...

Nothing I keep getting an answering machin on about the 4th ring. I might have found some reletives of his but I would hate to call them and get them worried while he is out for the day.

Back