Help with first time Dios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfwood723

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have never made a Dio before nor have I really done any custom work with 1/6 figures but I have two Dios in mind. One for my DX11 & 12 that will be here soon and one for my HT Luke and eventual SS Yoda.

Basically I need info on what tools, materials, paints, and techniques to use.

This is what I want to make for Bats and Joker, everything but the ceiling. I also don't care if I have cameras or not.
Photo+36.jpg

Yodaandluke.jpg

And for Luke and Yoda I am looking to have a Dagobah scene with Luke sitting on the ground and Yoda standing or sitting on a stump, maybe some rocks and the base of a tree or two. Something like this.

I know this may be too much to start with but I gotta learn at some point right. Any advice you guys could give would be greatly appreciated.

Hi mate

just take your time look at film clips screen shots and more bits the better. the main thing is you no what you want to build and just take your time

for the Batman build take a look at this WIP videos from waynesbutler a true master at this he has a number of video covering a number of builds

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLqOqqXOVyo[/ame]

Back