HELP!!! 2 HDTVs, which one should I get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds awesome GB!!!

Always pays to be a Kurgan, we are consistent winners :rock

Kongrats.

So now you just need to break that TV in 2.9 years and let Walmart replace it again. :rock

That's what my coworker just suggested :lol

And the funny thing about the old TV it is actually not that bad; basically has 2 dead pixels and doesn't handle 1080p very well. But the pixels haven't worsened in over a year and if you are just doing cable or gaming the issues with picture never become a problem. But since it would require replacing the entire panel it was cheaper to send me a new one :lol

That's what my coworker just suggested :lol

And the funny thing about the old TV it is actually not that bad; basically has 2 dead pixels and doesn't handle 1080p very well. But the pixels haven't worsened in over a year and if you are just doing cable or gaming the issues with picture never become a problem. But since it would require replacing the entire panel it was cheaper to send me a new one :lol

i hate you. :lol

I don't expect this winning streak to win... :lol

Probably should get a lottery ticket though, just to be on the safe side :lol

Just leave it outside when the next twister passes by. ;)
:lol Now there's an idea.

Quick update for anyone interested... I got back with the warranty people today and asked if there were any other TV options. I requested a Phillips that has better overall specs and reviews (but was about $100 more) and they allowed me to pick that instead at no extra cost.

So I'll get a better TV, I can also get an extended warranty on the new TV for 3 years and I don't have to return the old TV.

I think I just made out like a bandit :lol

I just called Wally World and they said since I'm tvless at the moment that you are now required to give me your old tv if you want to get the Phillips from them.

I'll meet you at the usual spot for delivery of my new tv.:D

th_yay1.gif

l would get an lcd there the best

I believe that the DLPs are the best. a TV repairman recommended them as second best choice for gaming, after CRTS. I got a 65 inch Mitsubishi DLP, and I think the picture is as good or better than everything but the LED TVS. An LCD can break down after only 6 months of gaming. The power supply is so small because of the thin case, that they burn out quick.

Hey...I'm selling my TV ...i'll give it to ya cheap:

1223645629913_TVSET_t.gif

Ain't she a beauty! Come on...u know u want it.

Back