Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is pretty amazing! Also the Jadzia Dax looks fantastic as well! Where's the head and suit from?

Thanks so much. :D

I bought the painted Jadzia Dax head on eBay here. Facebook: Thomas M Snyder

The "Uhura" uniform is from the Star Trek 50th anniversary Barbie. :monkey4:horror
I bought 1/6 scale black hose on eBay (never thought I would say that). Although these boots are different, I used the Phicen China Honor guard boots for my other female crew.

That's it then?
I only have 3 lefts; saber grip, belt grip and sprawled hand pose.
So if anyone here has a right Rogue One Darth Vader hand they're willing to part with, I'm willing to trade one of my lefts or buy a right R1 hand.
PM me!

Also,
TA it would be more helpful to sell hands from a very wanted release like this in pairs of left/right so we don't end up with a situation like this. :lol

I prefer them still sold individually and most everything broken into as of few pieces as possible instead of sets as someone may only need a certain l or r hand, I know I have in the past. Also there are often an odd number in a set, 5 rights and 1 left, etc. No offense, but you knew you were buying left hands when you checked out.

Last edited:
Hey TA, have you or will you be getting the World Box VT-003 body in.
I was able to get one, but seems like they've been oversea's for the most part.
Would be nice to be able to get them locally.

It's a damn good narrow shoulder body with some great upper body articulation.
Comes with the extra set of seamless muscle arms that fit really well.
I also really like how clothing lays so natural on these bodies. Especially around the shoulders.

3.jpg

I'd like to buy some more

So let me know.

Thanks

Ike

Hi, Did some research and unfortunately we never got our initial order for those bodies. Miscommunication at the pre-ordering level.

I can check with my distributor to see if they have any remnants, but the outlook is pretty bleak. Sorry. :/

I prefer them still sold individually and most everything broken into as of few pieces as possible instead of sets as someone may only need a certain l or r hand, I know I have in the past. Also there are often an odd number in a set, 5 rights and 1 left, etc. No offense, but you knew you were buying left hands when you checked out.

I didn't know that would be the end of them. ;) It would've been very easy to pair them up into sets, just leaving the pointing hand the odd one out. And if ya don't want the extra, you could always trade/sell it.
It just sucks to not have a right hand.

Thanks so much. :D

I bought the painted Jadzia Dax head on eBay here. Facebook: Thomas M Snyder

The "Uhura" uniform is from the Star Trek 50th anniversary Barbie. :monkey4:horror
I bought 1/6 scale black hose on eBay (never thought I would say that). Although these boots are different, I used the Phicen China Honor guard boots for my other female crew.

Cool thanks for the complete recipe!
It's very doable albeit a bit expensive, I'll have to think about it.

Darn it, looks like I have some competition now. I'm hoping to pick up the head and boots for my Supergirl custom. :p

Head is all yours. I already have a painted one from Rocco.

Race you for the boots though! :wink1: LOL

Out of curiosity what are you using for her actual outfit?

A while back I made an outfit for her (although I still need to make a better skirt). Of course by the time I finally get it put together Star Ace will probably have their own much better version out. Lol :lol

IMG_1184%20(506x800).jpg

very nice work Dave! what body is that btw?

Thanks, appreciate it. It's just a generic female body that I shrunk down the bust on (although it could probably be shrunk down even more).

Dude that is amazing! Don't suppose you are taking commissions for that?

Nah sorry. My sewing skills are very rudimentary and it was ridiculously complicated just putting this one together with all those double stitches everywhere!

There's some more pics in this old thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/....html?highlight=supergirl&highlight=supergirl

A while back I made an outfit for her (although I still need to make a better skirt). Of course by the time I finally get it put together Star Ace will probably have their own much better version out. Lol :lol

View attachment 320164

Looks much better than FiveStar. Nice work on this one.

StarAce? I dont know. I hope if ever someone release the headsculpt it will be a good one. I have never seen a very good likeness of Melissa anywhere (Statue, small figures, 1/6 etc.)

*Update for 01/30/17*

fight-club-blitzway-action-figures.jpg

New & Restock!

Blitzway Fight Club: Tyler Durden (Fur Coat & Red Leather Jacket Versions)

Super Duck Chinese Student Outfits

Craftone Bushman

3R Sepp Deitrich

Coming Soon!

VeryHot CQB Dark
Phicen King Zombie
DAM! SR-71 Blackbird Flight Test Engineer
Hot Toys Star Wars: Rogue One - Jedha Patrol Stormtroopers
Hot Toys Star Wars: Rogue One - Imperial Stormtrooper
Sideshow Beetlejuice
DAM! British Army in Afghanistan
Art Figures Heavy Armored Special Cop v2.0

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Last edited:
Looks much better than FiveStar. Nice work on this one.

StarAce? I dont know. I hope if ever someone release the headsculpt it will be a good one. I have never seen a very good likeness of Melissa anywhere (Statue, small figures, 1/6 etc.)

Yeah there's nothing great out there yet, but the Five Star head does capture her at least a little, and I think could be improved quite a bit with a repaint.

Back