Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - Rogue One Vader parts have now completely sold out again (for the third time I think.) Only thing that's left now is his "sports bra.":lol

Can't recall a figure completely selling out so fast a few times over.

This is the first time I'm entering the custom contest. Just finished this last night as I was waiting for the belt from Toy Anxiety (studs added by me). This is Cameron from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. This figure is based on promotional shots for the show. Next month, I'll enter a battle damaged version from the last episode in the series. Hope you like this one,

002.JPG
006.JPG

Did you get the head to fit properly? Others I've seen seemingly did not.

The head doesn't have a deep enough hole to accept a neck plug. Even if you simply want to use BT to hold it on, if you are using a Phicen body, you have to make the hole deeper. It all works if you just put some effort into it. There's a lot more work in this than meets the eye. It wasn't just popping the head on and slapping on the outfit. I had to use pastels to change the color of the body. Then I had to cut the feet off to get the boots on, and even then I had to unlace them all the way down, because of the pants. The boots were scored then painted. The tank top was dyed gray and when the elastic wouldn't take the color, I had to match it with paint.

Woohoo, 2 Jedha Sand Bases!!!!, looks like theyre breaking down 3 sets of the two pack

*Update for 01/31/17*

Rogue-One-16th-scale-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Jedha-Patrol-TK-14057-1.jpg

New & Restock!

Hot Toys Star Wars: Rogue One - Jedha Patrol Stormtroopers (Slightly Weathered & Heavily Weathered)

BBI Seal Team 6 DEVGRU Red Team
DAM! Spetnaz in Beslan
DAM! OSN Saturn "Jail Spetsnaz"
Cal-Tek Chris Costa Trainer
DID WWII Russe

Coming Soon!

VeryHot CQB Dark
Phicen King Zombie
DAM! SR-71 Blackbird Flight Test Engineer
Hot Toys Star Wars: Rogue One - Imperial Stormtrooper
Sideshow Beetlejuice
DAM! British Army in Afghanistan
Art Figures Heavy Armored Special Cop v2.0
Hot Toys Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch
Phicen Demon Huntress
ACPlay Cowgirl Outfits
Storm Collectibles Ong-Bak Muay Thai Warrior

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Last edited:
I was very excited, been waiting for these since i preordered the two pack and noticed the non-matching stands!

Dude, how is it I miss the boat every time and some of you never do? What am I missing here?

Most days between 23:30 and 00:30 GMT is when the parts out happen.
I generally stay up till then just to see what's on offer.
Obviously, if you check that time against your own timezone, you will be able to work out what time you need to be ready to check.

Dude, how is it I miss the boat every time and some of you never do? What am I missing here?

You obviously have a life. I sit by my computer refreshing for hours some days just hoping a figure I'm waiting for will pop up. Most days I just realize I wasted 2-3 hours of my life for naught. :monkey2

I was about to say, people are subscribed and are glued to the emails. I myself get lucky sometimes but some are on it like they have no lives.

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

I knew what I needed was coming since the last few days it said coming soon, it's usually between 630-8pm according to the Facebook posts but leaning earlier, when I looked and saw just the backpack had loaded I knew they were in the process so I refreshed every minute or so until they got to what I needed. That's my method at least.

*Update for 02/01/17*

900811_press06-001.jpg

Restock!

Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark - Mech Test Version

Hot Toys Various Tony Stark Parts

ThreeZero The Walking Dead - Rick Grimes

Super Duck Athena Sets

Coming Soon!

VeryHot CQB Dark
Phicen King Zombie
DAM! SR-71 Blackbird Flight Test Engineer
Hot Toys Star Wars: Rogue One - Imperial Stormtrooper