Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kidding or not, we do not judge customs here. Everyone is welcome to post entries, and only Toy Anxiety may decide if it doesn't qualify. Negative comments about people's efforts can deter them from posting again, and that is not fair that someone should feel unwelcome.

As far as I'm concerned, an effort was made to creat a scene with mix and match parts, and does qualify. At least he posted an entry. Can't win if you don't play :1-1:

Shortround, it looks like you need to read the above post again.

Shortround, it looks like you need to read the above post again.

No and that's fine. TA considers it a custom? Fair enough. I just can't see why my comment got blown so out of proportion. I never said it was a bad custom. Just that I failed to see the custom work that was involved. The topic IS a custom competition right? But that's fine, TA considers it a custom. All good. :)

Last edited:
July entry... A cantina trio!

null_zpsd54cf9c2.jpg

:lecture

My comment was not disrespectful. Just my opinion. I never said it was a bad custom. Just didn't look like a custom to me.

A custom can be a scene, it doesn't have to be just a figure. As long as some effort was made to recreate the scene it represents. Also, the custom can be anything as long as it is 1:6 and there is a figure in there somewhere. This is why our contest is not based on the quality or how elaborate a custom is. We want as many entries as possible.

I in no way was implying that you were being disrespectful, but case in point, some people might take words in different ways. That is the one thing that is just a general negative about texting and text posts. SO, AM I YELLING AT YOU, OR DID I ACCIDENTALLY HIT CAPS LOCK AND WAS TOO LAZY TO FIX IT? :lol we still love ya Short Round :1-1:

hey, where's your site at? i keep getting error messages...on firefox, chrome and IE....weird....

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.toyanxiety.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

July Entry
Lord Darkness (Legend)

970481_462383407178179_104676351_n.jpg

Ski

Hey Ski,

Did you dye the KP black body or the white one? I'm planning on dyeing the black one and don't know how well it will take to the dye.

July Entry
Lord Darkness (Legend)

If we win, please forward the GC to Ajkhunter

575876_462383593844827_2020128147_n.jpg

263296_462383397178180_1278501060_n.jpg

970481_462383407178179_104676351_n.jpg

ui0z.jpg

xim3.jpg

k7ra.jpg

5h70.jpg

Ski

Yeah that pretty much wins it hands down. No contest. Might as well close this month's entries.

Got my order from you guys today...thanks TA! :D

As ussual great customs everyone. Inspiring! :)

Back