Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I can tell TA has parted out most if not all ZCWO stuff, at least the figures/sets that places like BBTS and Cotswold get. So I think there's a decent chance that TA will part out Chaplin as well.

I don't think it comes with enough stuff , probably not worth it to TA

I hope that's not the case.

As far as I can tell TA has parted out most if not all ZCWO stuff, at least the figures/sets that places like BBTS and Cotswold get. So I think there's a decent chance that TA will part out Chaplin as well.

I hope that's the case.

I really just need his hat. :lol

For the record, though most of you know already, it is our mission to part out anything and everything we can get our hands on that is reasonably priced, has a decent amount of separable parts, and in demand by you the 1:6 community. We thrive on non military and strive to obtain as much as possible from all the different companies out there through direct accounts and third part distributors.

You can expect to see all non exclusive Sideshow figures, all part outable Hot Toys, we've already ordered World Box Mortal Kombat, we're excited about The Walking Dead from ThreeZero, Asmus LOTR will be coming our way, and much much more. DAM is up and coming with their impressive Gangster Kingdom (we promise we'll have larger quantities of future offerings) and DID seems to be exploring non soldier/military figures with Churchill and the Public Enemies Johnny Depp figure. There's definitely a lot to be excited about! As long as this hobby stays strong, so will Toy Anxiety to be there for your 1:6 needs. Thanks as always everyone!
Toy Anxiety

cant wait to see TWD figs and the LOTR stuff..

July entry:

download_zpsbde1916a.jpg

Resident Evil: Apocalypse Alice

From TA: HT Alice head and Holsters.

Any chance of a part out of the Iminime/ZCWO Charlie Chaplin figure?

Actually, we won't be getting these. This is an example of a figure far too expensive for what little it has. As of yet, we have not been able to justify Iminime's prices. I wish we could, sorry.

my july entry..hot of the presses..

custom suit, rifle and kama by me..

DSC02509_zpsad936469.jpg

DSC02508_zpsff867052.jpg

DSC02507_zps2239c541.jpg

DSC02506_zps65ee6f76.jpg

truly inspired by a lot of other guys on here..ive always wanted a new ARC all black clone..just could never decide on a design...i intentionally left him beat up to show some battle damage and paint rubs from other clones/droids, etc...so there are some battle marks...

Actually, we won't be getting these. This is an example of a figure far too expensive for what little it has. As of yet, we have not been able to justify Iminime's prices. I wish we could, sorry.

No problem. I will keep checking out eBay for a part out. I really need his hat!!!

*Update for 07/25/13*

Restock!

Enterbay MIB Agents J & K x2 Each

Coming Soon
Hot Toys GI Joe Retaliation Storm Shadow
Hot Toys Avengers Iron Man Mark VII (Finally!)
Hot Toys Batman Dark Knight Rises Catwoman

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Robocop
Hot Toys Robocop w/ Mechanical Chair
Hot Toys Robocop ED-209
Hot Toys Batman 1989 Mime Joker
Hot Toys The Amazing Spider-Man
Hot Toys Iron Man 3: Iron Man Red Snapper Armor (Power Pose)
Hot Toys Man of Steel: Superman
Hot Toys Man of Steel: Jor-El NEW!

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Back