Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No more Buttmunch Da Vulture :nono

:yess: :wave

:lol

The question now is.... Will TA continue parting out Hot Toys muscle bodied figures if they can't get the money they used to from "da muzzle" because of this new release? I sure don't want to miss out on some of the rest of the parts that make up a determined figure (clothes, weapons,etc.). Hope they still will.

The question now is.... Will TA continue parting out Hot Toys muscle bodied figures if they can't get the money they used to from "da muzzle" because of this new release? I sure don't want to miss out on some of the rest of the parts that make up a determined figure (clothes, weapons,etc.). Hope they still will.

These bodies will sell out just like the other Truetypes, maybe even quicker. TA is still able to sell the Narrow shoulders TT, because those bodies sell out too.

Remember guys, the new narrow TT retails for $50. So what do you think this will retail for? I think TA won't have a problem moving muscles ever.

And I'm not the muzzle vulture, you're thinking of Ski :lol

they probly run as much as the do now (Loose)...But now you don't have to buy a whole bad figure to get one.:yess:
Remember guys, the new narrow TT retails for $50. So what do you think this will retail for? I think TA won't have a problem moving muscles ever.

And I'm not the muzzle vulture, you're thinking of Ski :lol

Im sure you dont have to worry about us parting out the new muscle bodies....name something that we havent parted out? hahaha

bwahaha no more muzzle hoarding on this thread :yess::yess:

I still think we'll need a muzzle. I think these muscle bodies will sell out just like they always do. We're going to need an endless supply of muscle bodies. We won't need to fight Ski for muscle bodies, and ALOT more people will get them but a lot of people will also not be able to get them. Did I make sense? Its too early for me I'm still really tired. Lol

I smell'd "da muzzle" dis morning whenever I woke up and I was right :lecture

Nothing like that new Hot Toys smell in da mornings!!!! MMMmmm mmmmm!!!!! TASTE...... GEWWWWWD!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it is a good price, but I only got two. I figured that Toy Anxiety usually has things a few bucks cheaper and I'll grab a few more things from them when I order some from them too.

Back