Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll allow it, but prefer pics. :duff

Boooyah!!!!!!!!!! :rock

I GIVE YOU da... Halloween 4 Michael Myers...

tony-stark-iron-man.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVEjCfVt0p8"]YouTube - ‪Skiman's 1/6 Custom Halloween 4 The Return of Michael Myers 2011‬‏[/ame]

My entry for July. :) I'll throw some pics up over the weekend with him holding the T.A Torch. Locke had it when I took these pics.

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

Heres my Entry For July

Custom Hot Toys Nurse Joker .

Hot Toys Perseus Body From Toy Anxiety :yess:

Toysmon Nurse Uniform & Wig (painted)

Clogs From Ebay

Socks from Fellow Freak KingGraySkull

And Hot Toys BR Joker head modified myself to fit onto body

nursejokerforta001.jpg

nursejokerforta002.jpg

nursejokerforta003.jpg

nursejokerforta004.jpg

nursejokerforta005.jpg

nursejokerforta006.jpg

nursejokerforta007.jpg

nursejokerforta008.jpg

Questions for Toy Anxiety, for Ron or Dan or whomever, if possible

- For boxed set preorders, do you guys always ship USPS Priority or Parcel, or do you also ship via UPS Ground as well? If someone picks Parcel and you do use UPS Ground, will you default to the cheapest shipping method of the two or do you allow the buyer a choice? Or do they have to put something in the notes?
It's USPS Parcel Post for boxed figures, we do not use UPS at all

- If someone preorders a boxed set, is there a way someone can do a loose parts order and have that parts order piggyback inside the boxed set shipment? Assuming they know that boxed set will be shipping capable within X days of their hopeful loose parts order ( i.e. the weight of most loose parts, excluding nudes, is often negligible if possibly added to the boxed set package, i.e. a way for customers to save a little on shipping and maybe give TA a little extra business)

Thanks for everything Ron and Dan as always,
MeatHook
If you know a figure is about to ship, say within a day or two, you can place an order and put in the comments that you would like it to be shipped with your pre-order when it arrives. We don't like to have stuff sitting around as that's where errors are more likely to occur hence our fast shipping. We want it done and sent ASAP. Refunds for excessive overcharges on shipping of combined orders (if any) will be refunded after said items have been shipped.

Back