Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a question TA, how come you can send my stuff so fast at a very low shipping rate and others can't?

Got a question TA, how come you can send my stuff so fast at a very low shipping rate and others can't?

It's built into our mental process and we believe in being fair to our customers. It is logical in business to make your customers happy so they come back, and spread the word. In this business, word of mouth is HUGE in advertising. Some people just don't get that.

What's awesome about TA is that I ordered a few items before I went to bed last night and when I woke up my shipping notice was already in my inbox.

:yess:

...In this business, word of mouth is HUGE in advertising...

I run across people all the time who still won't buy from CornerStoreComics because of the problems they had. And that was a couple of years ago. Hell, I won't even consider ordering from an e-tailer (or, in your case, a retailer with a web presence) without checking around the various forums first.

I gotta say, it's refreshing to know that you recognize how important our voices can be in regards to your business.

:duff

I run across people all the time who still won't buy from CornerStoreComics because of the problems they had. And that was a couple of years ago. Hell, I won't even consider ordering from an e-tailer (or, in your case, a retailer with a web presence) without checking around the various forums first.

I gotta say, it's refreshing to know that you recognize how important our voices can be in regards to your business.

Huh, what??? JK :wink1:

Yeah, they still haven't gotten over that. Piss off a few collectors and the whole community will turn on you! :lol I was hit by that, but I followed the situation pretty closely and still am not sure what exactly happened. Either the card # got stolen via the Hartland hack or they left a backdoor open for a hacker. I read both somewhere, but they did fix the problem and I've ordered from them several items without an issue. But like you said, the point is word of mouth works both ways. Thankfully there is nothing but praise for TA here :inlove

July Entry:
Head & neck, body, spear, and boots all from TA.

Scorp_light1.jpg

I gotta say this is awesome! Now, finish him. Really, where are the shin guards? FINISH HIM! :lol

Back