Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, so do a lot of ppl. That’s going to go so fast if they happen to have one to break down. Gotta remember that it’s an older figure so they’ll probably only have 1 if they do break one down

wow those DX23 Luke heads went quick and I was refreshing :LOL:

EDIT: Sorry for any potential false alarms. maybe I'm totally wrong and just imagined the whole thing, but I thought last time most of the parts were bought up pretty quickly. So when I saw that nearly all the parts were available again besides the headsculpt, I figured there was another drop and the heads went fast. Again, maybe I was wrong and only the heads got bought up :slap

Last edited:
Wasnt that May 25th?
Maybe I'm misremembering then but when the figure was first broken down, I coudl've sworn a good majority of the parts were gone pretty quickly. But now all the parts are available except the headsculpt and display stand. I thought I got the last pair of boots and certain gloved hands but maybe I'm totally wrong and just imagined the whole thing :lol I've edited my post just in case

*Update for 06/08/23*

luke-skywalker-deluxe-version-special-edition_star-wars_gallery_61084ba88dc72 copy.png

Restock Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Luke Skywalker (DX23)!
Hot Toys Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Ahsoka & Grogu (DX21)!
Hot Toys Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Bo-Katan Kryze!

Hot Toys Star Wars: Kenobi - Purge Trooper!

Hot Toys Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - Scout Trooper!

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Captain Vaughn!
Hot Toys Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Clone Trooper Jesse!

Hot Toys Star Wars: Attack of the Clones - Clone Pilot!

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Wandavision - Scarlet Witch
EXO-6 Star Trek Voyager - Seven of Nine
EXO-6 Star Trek Voyager - Commander Chakotay
Coo Models Sacret Black Guard Knight Brass Version
303Toys Zhang Fei Yide Copper Version

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

literally walked away b/c of the above and now they're gone. :gah: will have to try again next time. At least there's the DX24/25 that has the same headsculpt so hope is not completely lost. I'd prefer to have the DX23 hairpiece but beggars can't be choosers.

literally walked away b/c of the above and now they're gone. :gah: will have to try again next time. At least there's the DX24/25 that has the same headsculpt so hope is not completely lost. I'd prefer to have the DX23 hairpiece but beggars can't be choosers.

Those DXs will go just as fast. I think most of us view these new versions as such big improvements and there are so many Luke’s out there. The ANH versions are the only OT ones I wouldn’t replace with one of these two DXs.

They posted everything else an hour and a half ago except no heads Thought I missed the them
Kinda annoying
Weird ass breakdown.

Those DXs will go just as fast. I think most of us view these new versions as such big improvements and there are so many Luke’s out there. The ANH versions are the only OT ones I wouldn’t replace with one of these two DXs.
There will probably also be more if/when retailers get the regular version in, as I believe the deluxe DX23 was in stock and shipping out first. Though, whether or not that matters solely depends on if TA ordered some of the regular DX22 versions w/o the damaged Dark Trooper. Doubtful since they've only broken down the deluxe version of DX Ahsoka, but there's hope :pray:
They posted everything else an hour and a half ago except no heads Thought I missed the them
Kinda annoying
Weird ass breakdown.
Ok good, glad I didn't imagine it then! That threw me off too which is why I made my initial post saying all the heads were gone. Everything else was on the site ahead of time after all. Due to the second guessing, I walked away and missed them anyway :lol

Kinda annoying
Weird ass breakdown.
We put everything up before the announcement. Had to verify inventory quantities first, of course, then post that they are available.

I think a lot of people found the stuff we were putting up before the announcement so not everything was added yet which may have caused some confusion.

There will probably also be more if/when retailers get the regular version in, as I believe the deluxe DX23 was in stock and shipping out first. Though, whether or not that matters solely depends on if TA ordered some of the regular DX22 versions w/o the damaged Dark Trooper. Doubtful since they've only broken down the deluxe version of DX Ahsoka, but there's hope :pray:

Ok good, glad I didn't imagine it then! That threw me off too which is why I made my initial post saying all the heads were gone. Everything else was on the site ahead of time after all. Due to the second guessing, I walked away and missed them anyway :lol
We only acquired the DX23 version of Luke and the DX21 version of Ahsoka.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I think people found partially what we were putting up for today before we announced it, which may have caused some confusion. We try our best to verify inventory levels on all the parts for order quality control.

Nobody likes getting an email from me saying we don't have the part they ordered because I put the wrong quantity on and didn't check the tray to make sure. :)

Hitting the refresh or reload button always helps for parts you are looking for.

We only acquired the DX23 version of Luke and the DX21 version of Ahsoka.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I think people found partially what we were putting up for today before we announced it, which may have caused some confusion. We try our best to verify inventory levels on all the parts for order quality control.

Nobody likes getting an email from me saying we don't have the part they ordered because I put the wrong quantity on and didn't check the tray to make sure. :)
No problem at all! Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t losing it when I saw those parts :lol missing out on parts is just part of the game we’re all playing when y’all break down figures :duff:

*Update for 06/09/23*

4-2.jpg

10-1.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

TBLeague Mulan (Black & White)!

TBLeague Doomsday Sisters: Mio & Chika!

SuperDuck Evil Lady!

Verycool Men & Women Windbreaker Sets!

Hot Toys Falcon & Winter Soldier - Captain America!

Hot Toys The Wolverine!

Hot Toys Wonder Woman '84 - Wonder Woman!

TBLeague Ramesses (Blue & Black)!

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Wandavision - Scarlet Witch
EXO-6 Star Trek Voyager - Seven of Nine
EXO-6 Star Trek Voyager - Commander Chakotay
Coo Models Sacret Black Guard Knight Brass Version
303Toys Zhang Fei Yide Copper Version

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

I guess now would be a good time to ask if you guys found any sideshow ROTJ Lukes that I asked about a little while back?

Back