Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
June Entry

Sith Inquisitor

Sith Inquisitor 1.jpg

Hello,

I was wondering if you also sell the empty boxes from a figure after it's parted out? THanks

Unfortunately, we usually don't. They take up tons of space and hardly anyone really wants to spend the money shipping an empty box across country.

*Update for 07/01/20*

ws-003p16.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

War Story Female Demon Ninja!

SooSoo Toys Speed Silver 2.0!

Hot Toys Justice League Superman!

Hot Toys Aquaman - Aquaman!

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Captain Marvel (Deluxe Version)
Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Thanos (Battle Armor)
DAM Operation Red Sea Corpsman
Mini Figure Soul Ghost (Red Skull)

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

*Special Breakdowns From the Toy Anxiety Vaults 7/1/2020!*

bank-vault-56a634975f9b58b7d0e0673d.jpg

From the Toy Anxiety Vaults - Special Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Bruce Lee 70's Suit Version!

Enterbay Bruce Lee - The Big Boss!

Enterbay Bruce Lee - The Green Hornet Kato!

Enterbay JCVD - Jean Claude Van Damme!

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Captain Marvel (Deluxe Version)

Will you be restocking the speed silver 2.0? Just missed my chance due to a glitch in the checkout process. Goddamnit. Can't stand this new site.

Will you be restocking the speed silver 2.0? Just missed my chance due to a glitch in the checkout process. Goddamnit. Can't stand this new site.

I only got a partial shipment. Until I get the rest we won't be able to restock. With the COVID-19 pandemic the shipping schedules are really hit and miss. And I'm trying to fix the glitches as they come up. It's a bit out of my purview so I'm doing my best. The Big Commerce and PSD Center guys are about tired of me by now.

I only got a partial shipment. Until I get the rest we won't be able to restock. With the COVID-19 pandemic the shipping schedules are really hit and miss. And I'm trying to fix the glitches as they come up. It's a bit out of my purview so I'm doing my best. The Big Commerce and PSD Center guys are about tired of me by now.

We appreciate your work, man. The projects I’ve been able to complete because of Toy Anxiety has made all this lock down stuff bearable! You folks are the best!

*Update for 07/02/20*

captain-marvel-deluxe-version_marvel_gallery_5c5dd8e506081.jpg

New Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Captain Marvel (Deluxe Version)!

ThreeZero Game of Thrones - Jon Snow (Season 8)!

ThreeZero The Walking Dead - Carl Crimes!

Coming Soon!

Art Figures Atlas King of Atlantis

The one complaint I have about the new site is the limited items per page. An option to "view all" would be great.

They've mentioned that they're working on it :wink1:
It's something I'm still working on. The system only displays that number maximum. I have to get special code written to override it which takes some time. I'm working on it though.

Back