Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Will there be another breakdown of Last Jedi Luke Skywalker Deluxe? Missed out on the head, just like the Wonder Woman Training Armor head a few days ago, and my cart isn't more than $5 so I cannot checkout. :slap:banghead

Wow....spent around $300 on things I have been looking at for ages (Thank goodness for credit cards), such as display bases and a few quality bodies. Could not get any phicen bodies unfortunately, I think they were the first to go. Was really hoping to grab the phicen Tariah the silver Valkyrie body I saw earlier in the day but alas no.

Will there be any restocks during the sale? I wouldn’t expect so but wanted to ask, just in case that Tariah pops back up. ��.
Thanks for treating us to an awesome sale.

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Will there be another breakdown of Last Jedi Luke Skywalker Deluxe? Missed out on the head, just like the Wonder Woman Training Armor head a few days ago, and my cart isn't more than $5 so I cannot checkout. :slap:banghead

After the sale, and if his inventory levels warrant it.

Wow....spent around $300 on things I have been looking at for ages (Thank goodness for credit cards), such as display bases and a few quality bodies. Could not get any phicen bodies unfortunately, I think they were the first to go. Was really hoping to grab the phicen Tariah the silver Valkyrie body I saw earlier in the day but alas no.

Will there be any restocks during the sale? I wouldn’t expect so but wanted to ask, just in case that Tariah pops back up. ��.
Thanks for treating us to an awesome sale.

Unfortunately, no. We don't restock during sales. But after the sale, I'll go over the list the system gives me on what's low or sold through.

sale actually started at 5PM PST.
and thought I was late but I suspected TA made a error in time
So, spent about 30mins or so adding items in cart till 5pm PST came along
and bought lots great goodies

thank you so much TA for this great sale!

Thank you for the no restock confirmation. Certainly makes sense. �� Also thank you for offering a check of inventory for the Tariah body after the sale finishes.

I had a bunch of stuff in my cart and was waiting for the sale to start so I kept refreshing. A couple minutes before it started one of the items, the main one I wanted, changed to "out of stock". So someone bought it at full price about 3 minutes before the sale started. I hope TA doesn't adjust the prices on items for the people who did that BS thinking they were smart. That wouldn't be very fair to those that waited for the onslaught...

I did pick up everything else I had in my cart. And the other items I was contemplating on were gone shortly after. I was seriously considering the HT Maul Dx Speeder as I bought the non speeder version. That was a great deal for $62.50. But I decided I didn't initially get it for a reason as due to the size and most likely never displaying it. Congrats to those who got the 2 at that great price... And whoever got my Yoda head sucks... :wink1:

Thanks for the awesome sale!! TA Rocks.. :rock

Really hard to not splurge at that much of a discount! I really had to limit myself to stay under $100!

Haha - my pre-discount cart got to $350+ at one point. Fortunately I decided stuff like the Toothy HT Luke ROTJ sculpt I really didn't need even at 1/2 price.

Hey TA wasn't sure if the forum or email would catch you're eye quickest, but I've sent an email at approximately 2:45am on 3/27/20 in regards to combining shipping costs on the two orders I made. Thanks in advance.

Hey TA wasn't sure if the forum or email would catch you're eye quickest, but I've sent an email at approximately 2:45am on 3/27/20 in regards to combining shipping costs on the two orders I made. Thanks in advance.

We are double-checking every order to catch multiple orders for combined shipping. Doing our best.

Trump is on to you Ken:
1FCF6A9E-E11F-4678-A214-5DD02B2D6459.jpeg

Back