Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
December entry: Battlefront Imperial Shocktrooper.

Mix of Marmit and Hot Toys parts.
Body, under suit, waist armor, shoulder bells, hands, pack, belt, and blaster from TA.

December entry.

director_zpsx2ev7qys.jpg

Everything but the head, boots and megaphone came from TA. Camera is from Kumik/Iminime Chaplin, pants are from some DAM gangster, hands from HT Sweeney Todd, body is a HT Marty McFly, and the shirt is from so long ago I can't remember. Don't ask me what this is. It's a quick James McAvoy bash, until a young Xavier outfit comes along.

Dec entry.

NINJA/INTELLIGENCE - Code Name: JINX

jinx_14.jpg

TA parts are swords, hands, head. Suit by Spider.

I like seeing all the 1/6 scale custom figures.

Here is my December Contest Entry:
A Weequay (sometimes called the Unkillable Weequay) from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.

Thanks goes out to TA for the great service and frequent parts I order.

IMG_0009_3.JPG

IMG_0008_3.JPG

Last edited:
*Update for 12/31/15*

New!

ThreeZero Breaking Bad Heisenberg
heisenberg.jpg

Wolf King Chemical Poisoning Partner
chemicalpartner.jpg

Toys Era The Variant
thevariant.jpg

POP Toys Mafia Leather Outfit Sets
mafialeather.jpg

Restock!

Hot Toys Star Wars Darth Vader
Hot Toys Star Wars Sandtrooper

Triad Toys Barb Wire
Triad Toys Abigail Van Helsing
Triad Toys Riza Miyamoto

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Star Wars ANH Luke Skywalker
Big Chief Doctor Who 10th, 11th, & 12th Doctors
DID The Life Guards
POP Toys Girl Clan Ranger
Asmus Toys The Hobbit Tauriel
Flirty Girl Lady Miss
ACE Workshop Nam 1st Cav Division RTO Radioman

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Last minute December entry:
Avengers Maria Hill. Hot Toys head, custom everything else.

hill.jpg

I missed the Darth Vader head again :slap

I was celebrating the new year... I guess I have to be patient! anyhow, TA info and work is great. Happy new year to all!

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451666851.668255.jpg
Boots and stand from TA. Han Solo stand Stormtrooper Luke name plate.

For those of you who didn't know, or remember, we do a "Year's End" custom figure random drawing contest as well!

You already qualify if you have entered a custom during 2015. There will be 3 drawings. The Grand Prize winner will receive a $100 Toy Anxiety Credit, the Runner Up winner will receive a $50 Credit, and 1 Honorable Mention will receive a $25 Credit.

To qualify for the Grand or Runner Up prizes, you must have entered more than once during 2015, and your name will be added to a bucket for the number of times you entered. If you only entered once in 2015, your name will be mixed in the bucket with the rest of the entries for the $25 drawing ONLY once the drawings for Grand Prize and Runner Up are complete. No one can win more than once in this drawing.

The purpose of doing the monthly drawing is to generate fun and conversation in our thread, and this "Year's End" drawing is intended to reward those who continue to participate on a regular basis. Hopefully this will encourage even more entries in 2016.

If you wish to post in the upcoming year's monthly contest, please see the information in our very first post in this thread.

Winners for the "Year's End" drawing, as well as the December drawing will be posted shortly. Thanks to everyone! Good Luck and Happy New Year!

:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest

:fest:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest:fest

Congratulations to Spudtrooper for winning the
December 2015 Random Drawing Contest!!!
Thanks as always to all those who participate!

December entry: Battlefront Imperial Shocktrooper.

Mix of Marmit and Hot Toys parts.
Body, under suit, waist armor, shoulder bells, hands, pack, belt, and blaster from TA.
image_zpsaqmtdajr.jpeg

And now for the 2015 Year's End Random Drawing winners:

The Grand Prize goes to (drum roll) The Darkness Predator! Congratulations, you won a $100 Toy Anxiety Credit!
:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

The Runner Up goes to Keegan! Congratulations, you won a $50 Toy Anxiety Credit!
:fireworks:fireworks

And the Honorable Mention winner is Deathasylum! Congratulations, you won a $25 Toy Anxiety Credit!
:fireworks

Thanks to everyone for the continued participation in our custom figure random drawing contests. Keep 'em coming in 2016!

Winners, PM's coming shortly with your credit coupon codes.

Thanks for another great year of part-outs, sales, and contests from you, TA! :rock

Here's to lower prices in the new year! :duff :monkey3:pray::wink1:

Back