Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow that looks amazing. great job!

October:

Steel Brigade Commander

024_zps6388a86e.jpg

018_zps48cf2a8b.jpg

Not sure if the cut-off is CST or what... but it's not quite November here :lol

My entry for this month; just a zombie :lol

0b099f86-34b9-44ee-bb27-7b356126a533_zpsab05c4a6.jpg

cd6efe06-fe67-4c99-8046-8fe285d6c35c_zpsb73c4982.jpg

5cd05920-2d8d-4772-b5b0-ffa7e51c336b_zpsd2fb424e.jpg

Nice GB...especially like the hair....:lol......joking.

Seriously though, great looking head and half arm, weathering is superb. :thud: :clap

Here's my Custom World War II Wolverine I put together. Awesome October entries everyone! I'll start November off! :)

Ryan

2wdwn13.jpg

339k64x.jpg

dgw3b.jpg

13ynmlu.jpg

126bq8m.jpg

Here is my custom Bill the Butcher for November! I made the apron, the body is T.A. the shirt is from a Wolverine, and the pig I got at Walmart. Rainman sculpt Joker hands and steak from Walmart also!. apron.jpg

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

That's awesome, and lmao! A real steak!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never entered before. But Here is my only full custom to date for the November entry. My custom Avengers Movie black costumed Cap. Went with the Steve Rogers (THE CAPTAIN) version over John Walker because Steve wore it first in the comics, and the headsculpt is still of course Chris Evans.

IMG_5744.jpg

Hope that there are some more WorldBox bodies broken down. Those things are amazing!

Thank you T.A. Got my package today. Minty fresh and packed well as always, I used my contest code and got a great deal! Thanks again

Just a heads up, we'll do the Custom Figure random drawing tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. Thanks!
Toy Anxiety

AWESOME!!!! Congrats I spent mine, it's a great little savings

congrats!

heres my Nov entry

RM head/ yunsil suit Plainview. Hat custom painted by me, body customized by me, boots from TA!

DSC_0176_zpsd254aecd.jpg

DSC_0175_zpsfe3caadf.jpg

DSC_0178_zps13875963.jpg

Back