Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks awesome bro! :hi5:

Tanks! Actually an unexpected custom, head came with the body and I saw the similarities so thought what the heck. TA had most of the parts so no brainer haha prob pick up rainmans head later down the line...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you planning to sell the new VT-002 Worldbox body without head?

I noticed you had the AT-002 only and I don't really need the heads.

Here is my entry for October Lando in Skiff disguise. Lots of stuff from TA.

102_0106.JPG
102_0122.JPG

Will you guys sell loose parts of "Play Toy - 1/6 HB003 - Beckham Headsculpt + Suit set" in the near future?

1__09756_zoom.jpg

thanks! just got the Sherlock headsculpt, socks and shoes. needed them to complete a figure :yess:

Just scored some extra Terminator parts to build up a full battle damage version. Thanks Toy Anxiety/Dan.

Ugh!!! Had a pair of T1 boots and pants in my cart and they were gone by the time I went to pay!! What the heck happened? How can someone else get them out of my cart??

Oh well.

It's happened to me before too, the only way you get them is if you pay through the checkout. Don't worry, you'll get a chance again at them I'm sure.

I got home as soon as they went up (8:40ish). I almost forgot to check. :horror

I guess. But I was still shopping. I shouldn't have stuff taken from my cart while I'm still adding things. I would understand if I left the website with stuff in my cart. Then by all means let someone else have it.

I would rather buy from TA than eBay so hopefully they'll add more parts soon.

I guess. But I was still shopping. I shouldn't have stuff taken from my cart while I'm still adding things. I would understand if I left the website with stuff in my cart. Then by all means let someone else have it.

Im guessing you don't buy custom figures from Iminime and Rainman then haha

That's just the way their site works. What i do is check out right away if it's something others want. And then go back and buy what ever else I need. TA will then combine the order so you only pay shipping once. Good to email them and remind them.

Back