Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was...thought you were going home for the night? not that i would know that...cuz i hadnt been buggin ya or anything...hey..i ate supper in there somewhere and worked on my customs....it's not all about you, you know...lol....
have a great night..

it was...thought you were going home for the night? not that i would know that...cuz i hadnt been buggin ya or anything...hey..i ate supper in there somewhere and worked on my customs....it's not all about you, you know...lol....
have a great night..

Apparently my customer relations don't end just because I'm home LOL!

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-.jpg

im not sure if that's a compliment or an insult...lol...

I think it's pretty plain how it was meant - and quite right too! :goodpost: :lol:lol

havent been here for awhile is the monthly contest still goin on havent been around 1/6 hobbies lately well heres my take on Lee Christmas from the expandables not acurate tho
awyeah thanks TA for the parts

23rl65x.jpg

34gn0x3.jpg

goin for this look
2gwg8x3.jpg

havent been here for awhile is the monthly contest still goin on havent been around 1/6 hobbies lately well heres my take on Lee Christmas from the expandables not acurate tho
awyeah thanks TA for the parts

23rl65x.jpg

Yes, the contest is still going and this is a valid entry? Thanks and welcome back!

Ok Here's my March Entry

Custom Bane - Boss Version
The Dark Knight Rises

Breakdown -

Body TTM20
Head - HT Bane - From TA
Vest - HT Bane - From TA
Pant's - Custom Dyed Weathered to movie accuracy
Boots - Custom painted , weathered - From TA
Jacket - MC Toys - TrialMaster

bane2ndversion031.jpg

bane2ndversion032.jpg

bane2ndversion033.jpg

bane2ndversion034.jpg

bane2ndversion035.jpg

bane2ndversion036.jpg

banetheboss002.jpg

banetheboss001.jpg

banetheboss003.jpg

banetheboss006.jpg

Here's my entry, most of the parts from TA. Also thanks to Amnur and Jack D for the awesome GZ Big Boss sculpt.
dava8uru.jpg
upy4ypyz.jpg

Ok Here's my March Entry

Custom Bane - Boss Version
The Dark Knight Rises
*pics*

aww I was hoping you'd enter the T800 again just for kicks and giggles :monkey3

J/K brother.

Bane looks great man. I made the mistake of going into those TDK/TDKR threads and seeing all those pics from you guys makes me kinda regret selling my DX12 and not getting da BANE!

Hey guys. Sorry for the very late update. There seems to be something wrong here in the forums and it won't let us post links the way we normally do, and/or it might be some of the HTML code causing a "Forbidden" error message, so here's a basic update. You'll have to use some actual internet skills to get to the products.

*Update for 03/19/13*

New Breakdowns!
ZC World A Better Tomorrow
ZC World NYPD Gregory

Restock!
Hot Toys Terminator 2 Sarah Connor/T-1000 Sarah Various Parts
Sideshow ROTS Obi Wan Kenobi x1

Here is my entry: Crashing This Plane Bane

All parts 100% bought from Toy Anxiety

8576127670_1025b13bd4_z.jpg

8576125990_dc8149cb04_z.jpg

8576126308_469a5ae01e_z.jpg