Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my entry for the month:

Comic Red Skull

All parts except for the hands and nazi armband and ss decals were from TA. I'm making a second WWII Cap to go along with him soon too. Hope you like the setup!

file_zps57821278.jpg

file_zps91d3bd27.jpg

file_zps47c4d61f.jpg

file_zps4d58d887.jpg

file_zps615d8d74.jpg

file_zpsd7212abd.jpg

That is an unbelievable display, but I'm afraid the thermostat ruins it. It's got to go. ;)

In all seriousness that custom Cap is AWESOME. So is the Red Skull, but I'm loving that Cap!

Just turn down the thermostat and you'll have an Ice Cap :lol

What the? I had an item in my cart and went to check out and it was gone! It was literally 1 minute between adding to cart and hitting checkout.

Checkout fast! :lol

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

What the? I had an item in my cart and went to check out and it was gone! It was literally 1 minute between adding to cart and hitting checkout.

It's the nature of the beast, sorry man. As many will attest here, it happens. You do need to be as quick as possible, even if it means placing more than one order. We'll always combine them and refund excess shipping.

It's the nature of the beast, sorry man. As many will attest here, it happens. You do need to be as quick as possible, even if it means placing more than one order. We'll always combine them and refund excess shipping.

Cool deal, I know how it works, just thought I had some to shop with this item. :slap

Hahaha, who bought all the Thor 'Roid arms?? All six gone before anything else pretty much lol...

here's my entry for this month. their are some star wars armor parts from toy anxiety in this custom.
freeze8_zpsb79da805.jpg
freeze2_zps825b3af2.jpg

There's stuff up now, which means they may have added one out of mercy?
I'm surprised there's stuff left since he was parted out last week.

You're safe from me at least, I just hope there are more widows down the line :F

There seemed to be some technical problems when checking out, so I ended up accidentally placing two orders. Gonna contact TA now, but because of it there should be another vest going back up. Missed out on the pants though, those seemed to sell out almost immediately.

Back