Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so loving reading the library edition of Hellboy. Volume II is awesome and I can't wait to read the third volume. And the anticipation for this piece is going to kill me.

I'm so loving reading the library edition of Hellboy. Volume II is awesome and I can't wait to read the third volume. And the anticipation for this piece is going to kill me.

Once you get through the Hellboy volumes, I highly recommend the BPRD hardcovers. The entire universe, including Witchfinder and Lobster Johnson, is quality reading. :lecture

Once you finish the HB library editions, BPRD, Witchfinder, LJ, and Abe Sapien, I recommend re-reading them. :)

I do want the library editions, I can't wrap my head around buying them because I have every tpb and original issues. Am I correct in assuming the only difference is the cover and the fact that it's hardcover?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I do want the library editions, I can't wrap my head around buying them because I have every tpb and original issues. Am I correct in assuming the only difference is the cover and the fact that it's hardcover?

Well there are also introduction writings and sketches. But I think that's it.

@ slamscaper No problem. They are very well made and nice looking in anyone's book collection. I only had seed of destruction and wake the devil trade format so I went with buying the library editions. Tougher choice for you my friend.

They're gorgeous! I'll still prolly buy everything on digital as well though, because I like to preserve my HC's and love having the whole library on a tiny little device.

The larger print interests me actually. Is there somewhere I can see a comparison?

I read that vol.1 is missing the gallery from Wake the Devil tpb, is that right?

Getting all 6 volumes for $228.50 shipped, seems to be like an ok deal. :dunno

Mmmmm look around maybe you can get it cheaper. I got all 6 for 180 shipped. Look at cheapgrafficnovelscom. I'm sure you can find the books at about $30 a piece, even on the bay..

volume 1 has been out of stock for a few weeks now on amazon, driving me nuts

It's an entirely different experiencing reading them at that scale. Volume 1 is NOT that expensive. Pick it up and tell me if I'm wrong.

I read that vol.1 is missing the gallery from Wake the Devil tpb, is that right?

Getting all 6 volumes for $228.50 shipped, seems to be like an ok deal. :dunno

I'm not sure about the gallery? I haven't gone through the tpb in a long time and I don't have them lying around. The Library Ed has early Hellboy concept art and a ton of sketches.

Back