Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what appears to be the first time in my life of collecting statues, I'm actually considering getting two of the same pieces so I could display him in both forms. I could use my reward points and save more than half the price. I'm so in love with this PF. And the agonizing wait is killing me. I'm so screwed.

Hey Hellboy fanatics, if you want to buy the Library Editions Amazon is having a 30% off any one book purchase with a max total of $10 off. Works on comic books.

The code is BOOKDEAL and it's good until Dec 1.

Hey Hellboy fanatics, if you want to buy the Library Editions Amazon is having a 30% off any one book purchase with a max total of $10 off. Works on comic books.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

Cheers to this!

Thanks! I grabbed the first BPRD hardcover (already have the paperbacks and issues, but I'm due for an upgrade!)

Talking 'bout Amazon. Went on their site earlier this week and put all the Library Editions in my cart (volume 1 not in stock), whilst waiting for finances. Anyway went back today, turns out all of the volumes have received a 20% price bump. Black Friday my ***.

Talking 'bout Amazon. Went on their site earlier this week and put all the Library Editions in my cart (volume 1 not in stock), whilst waiting for finances. Anyway went back today, turns out all of the volumes have received a 20% price bump. Black Friday my ***.

Volume 5 &6 have been in my cart and have stayed roughly the same. $32 and $35. Also I can't remember which one it was 3 or 5 but for the longest time it was $45 and dropped a few weeks ago to the low $30's. Amazons prices fluctuate a lot.

Volume 5 &6 have been in my cart and have stayed roughly the same. $32 and $35. Also I can't remember which one it was 3 or 5 but for the longest time it was $45 and dropped a few weeks ago to the low $30's. Amazons prices fluctuate a lot.

My bad, I was talking 'bout Amazon.de in Europe (closest to my country). I ordered volume 1 with the code on .com, thx for posting it.

Damn looking forward to reading these.

This statue is slowly growing on me.. Anyone know the scale of this statue?

IST has them for about $26 so in this case screw Amazon :)

Also i started volume one and I'm digging! :wave

Back