Heath Ledger as The Joker Illustration - WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, I'm probably going to do a Begins Batman image though. Most of the shots of Batman from TDK were to show off the range of motion he had in the new suit, where teh Begins stuff focused on having an emotional feel to them. I'm trying to go with images that not only look cool but capture the character within.

HAHAHAH that guy is hilariously nutty. That site is ridiculous though, lol especially when he's trying to bag the chase scene with harvery in the swat van.
''They had anticipated him showing up, but when the joker shows up, it's chaos''
HAHA yeah exactly, thats the point, the joker brings chaos everywhere, if that was the one thing that you took away from the scene, it was the correct thing you were meant to.

Why's he taking a cheap shot at Frank Miller?

He says "You know what I'm sayin' " a lot in this one... which isn't something I noticed at all in any of his other videos. The guy tries to come off sounding like a well-informed critic but then mispronounces words like "virulently." "Attack him vyroountly..." Fail.

TDK is my favorite movie, but this ^^^^^^^ can't castigate someone for attacking fanboys when he spends every other video on every other topic doing just that.

but this ^^^^^^^ can't castigate someone for attacking fanboys when he spends every other video on every other topic doing just that.

Hey hey, keep it clean! There are other boards for discussing castigation! :lol

you have a pretty cool art style. what program do you use to make this pictures??

i believe he uses photoshop and a wacom tablet...

Correct, sorry no updates yet.

I use Photoshop for a program and within that I use brushes, layers and layer masks, magnetic polygonal lasso tool, pen tool for paths, my mouse and a wacom table for hair.

That's on average, if a certain piece dictates it I'll come up with other things to incorporate to get the job done.

Correct, sorry no updates yet.

I use Photoshop for a program and within that I use brushes, layers and layer masks, magnetic polygonal lasso tool, pen tool for paths, my mouse and a wacom table for hair.

That's on average, if a certain piece dictates it I'll come up with other things to incorporate to get the job done.

Just show it the love that we all know you will, man. I know it'll be vastly worth the wait, you ^^^^ing artist, you. :banana

It's funny, I'm trying to finish up my Rambo right now, and it's a major BIT#%, I'd rather do Two-Face or Joker :lol, but I'm committed to doing it so I'm giving it my all, but who'd have thought a dirty faced 60 year old man would be harder than a messily made up clown and a half burnt dude :lol

Back