Heath Ledger as The Joker Illustration - WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I anticipate this one taking longer than Two-Face, but with the new Joker figure and Heath winning the Oscar, and my excitement for the piece, I decided I'd share this one up front with you guys anyway.

So, next up in my TDK illustrations, here is the ground work.

J1.jpg

For those unfamiliar with how I work. Here's how my Two-Face started.

TF1.jpg

And here's how it finished.

TF9.jpg

Well, I anticipate this one taking longer than Two-Face, but with the new Joker figure and Heath winning the Oscar, and my excitement for the piece, I decided I'd share this one up front with you guys anyway.

So, next up in my TDK illustrations, here is the ground work.

J1.jpg

For those unfamiliar with how I work. Here's how my Two-Face started.

TF1.jpg

And here's how it finished.

TF9.jpg

FINALLY!:D

i can't wait to see the finished product. i'm sure it will look as great, if not better than it does already.:D

Looks awesome man, this one will be even better!
The shot is from the mob meeting right when he walks in.
''And i thought my jokes were bad''

Looks awesome man, this one will be even better!
The shot is from the mob meeting right when he walks in.
''And i thought my jokes were bad''

It might seem that way, but that's because I wanted to make the composition more interesting. He's definitely seated.

HLJ.jpg

The line I believe he's saying is the "I mean what happened, did your balls drop off? Hmm?" At least that's the first line that appeared in my head looking at it. Great start.

yeah i just checked it, you're right, its after he sits and begins the story :)

It's all good, I just have the segment with him seated at the table pretty burnt into my memory, I just loved everything, his gaze, his little ticks, it all just really let you in on what he was about.

I know, it's just such an incredible piece of art. You'd think i would have known straight away, considering how many times i've watched it, but i havnt watched it for a couple of months to be honest :p *embarrassed*

EXCELLENT choice of scene. If your Two-Face is any indication, this is going to be breathtaking! :banana

Back