He is also the Law - 1/6 VTS Justice Judge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing figure. Had no issues with the underlying DamToys muscle body so kept it. Did remove the bulky padded vest though. Just a personal preference. Also my review of him is up on my YouTube channel.

Take Care - Jase

https://youtu.be/QIVCEWP_yl4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_20190211_191645.jpg

IMG_20190211_191608.jpg

IMG_20190211_191624.jpg

So I did a thing. A bit nervy but got there I think. I was never going to display the un-helmeted portrait anyway.

Good job! :clap. I prefer the more neutral look. That helmet head looks so freaky, but still a better likeness than some of the heads on Ebay I've seen.

Did it just require brute force to pull out? I take it the 2nd head also needed the scalp cutting away to fit?

That looks so freaky, but still a better likeness than some of the heads on Ebay I've seen.

Did it just require brute force to pull out? I take it the 2nd head also needed the scalp cutting away to fit?

It was a case of gently rocking the sculpt back and forth until the glue "cracked". The dremelling of the other sculpt was a bit nerve wracking. I used the shape of the removed sculpt as a guide.

Thank you Dreddfan1973. ��

A warning for those who are thinking of using hot water to reshape their helmet. I would advise against it, I tried it and the blue paint is now two toned. There is a faint slighter shade on parts of the helmet now. Oh well, gives me an excuse to paint it all nice and shiny.

Hello everyone, would any of the Phicen bodies fit? If yes, which one? Mines on its way also..sold my other Stallone to a friend, so empty space awaiting arrival.

I think a phicen body would be too big for this character. He was very lean around the time the movie was shot.

I'm surprised that this figure isn't more popular. I absolutely love it.

Back