He is also the Law - 1/6 VTS Justice Judge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! The difference is like night and day. Thank you for making the time to photograph and post those for us.

I was also surprised to see the fully painted face underneath the visor. It's a shame that a swappable neutral face wasn't included for the helmet.

Nevertheless a fun release.

No problem at all.

Somebody on FB was considering taking the sculpt out so they could have him holding the helmet.

Would this body be a decent alternative ?

5424042798462124962.jpg

shells075 , what body would you suggest to swap out for ? I'd pondered a few but I'm leaning towards the one I posted above. This is purely for more action poses with the arms.

Asta.......Awesome Dredd collection you have there. Nothing like some Dredd love! Who do you have placed behind the VTS Dredd and to the left of the ThreeA Dredd? Is that a Judge Hershey? I thought a Hershey figure was made a long time back but have not had any success finding one. Really hoping that they make an old school Anderson (Long blonde hair) to go with the ThreeA Apocalypse Judge Dredd.

Asta.......Awesome Dredd collection you have there. Nothing like some Dredd love! Who do you have placed behind the VTS Dredd and to the left of the ThreeA Dredd? Is that a Judge Hershey? I thought a Hershey figure was made a long time back but have not had any success finding one. Really hoping that they make an old school Anderson (Long blonde hair) to go with the ThreeA Apocalypse Judge Dredd.

Behind Stallone it's another VTS Anderson, and behind Alvarez it's another Art Figures Dredd.

I was going to put a TS Toys Rowdy sculpt on one of the Andersons to make a Hershey, but it didn't fit properly on the VTS neck. So I have one Anderson with the helmet on, and one off instead.

In fact, the helmeted one has the Wolfking Jokette non-makeup sculpt under the helmet, because the VTS head was more useful for a Red Army traffic controller.

I keep a list of my figures and have to keep updating it with the changes I've made so I know who's got what. :)

shells075 , what body would you suggest to swap out for ? I'd pondered a few but I'm leaning towards the one I posted above. This is purely for more action poses with the arms.

That looks a very good body to use. I have now put the fig on a new body, Its the Art Figures Soldier of Fortune 3 body , I had a spare one in my parts bin.
I found one listed on Ebay to.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Art-Figu...=item5b51206722:g:wx4AAOSwnN5biOr0:rk:28:pf:0
The legs and chest work well for the VTS Dredd imo.
The VTS body is just not bulky enough imo.

Last edited:
That's insane ! Or even LAWSOME !

That makes such a big difference to the look of the figure. Well done. Are you planning any other mods ? I may add the strapping to the holster with a small clip fastener to make it easy to open and close to put on.

Here’s a custom Dredd I did years ago with some Medicom parts on a HT Batman body, HT boots, HT gloves, Dam sculpt and Metal Gear thigh armor.
Ill pick up some parts to update him.
C84A4277-4E3E-4CF1-9F97-6F3B768AD734.jpg27CCFD9F-3640-4B98-9B25-EC9DF0F07231.jpgDFB7620D-E8CD-49AD-9523-1BD061D495F7.jpeg611FE695-2179-417F-BDBD-348CD56FF51B.jpg

shells075, were there any modifications made to the body to get it looking as great as that ? I'll keep looking for one.

Thanks again for taking and uploading the video. :rock :rock

That's insane ! Or even LAWSOME !

That makes such a big difference to the look of the figure. Well done. Are you planning any other mods ? I may add the strapping to the holster with a small clip fastener to make it easy to open and close to put on.

Lawsome :lol

I was thinking about adding a 5 o clock shadow look to the sculpt. Yeah I might try and sort the holster out too.

Back