He is also the Law - 1/6 VTS Justice Judge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chain sticking to the magnets was driving me mad so i made a few modifcations...first i removed both magnets from the inside of the jacket
(i don't know why they put two in the same area)

There's no need for these magnets as the badge already has one which is strong enough...so i cut and placed a small piece of metal tin back to where i removed the right sided magnet on the jacket...this works great...and still holds the badge in place perfectly.

View attachment 445285View attachment 445284

I also removed the magnets from the front of the right strap on the chest/shoulder armor...again this was driving me mad with the chain forever sticking to it.

Anyways i swapped and re-glued the magnets to the back of the strap and armor...this is where they should have been in the first place.

Now's there no more chain sticking to the umpteen magnets:)

View attachment 445283

Looks amazing matrix69 ! Some really good mods there, makes a world of difference. I've been working on mine and made some subtle changes...

IMG_20190222_174548.jpg

Can anyone see what I've done ? ( The body is a placeholder, far too skinny- I don't know what body I'll settle on).

Looks like you modified the belt, removed the magnets and did the head swap. Nice job! That's just how i want mine to look.

Guys who have this, would a generic muscle body ( similar to hot toys wolverine) suit this figure? I'm trying to find a necked muscle body that isn't too large to swap out and to be honest I'm struggling.

I'm happy enough with the stock body...my only real issue was the lack of articulation at the elbow which i fixed. Otherwise i think the overall proportions are a pretty good match to how Stallone looked in the movie..

View attachment 446148View attachment 446147

Looking through the screencaps...this one made me laugh...looks like Stallone wore special boots with lifts to give him a few more inches...The vanity! :)

View attachment 446149

That looks great ! I knew that you'd make this figure look amazing ! I may just follow your example and use the base body. It was the lack of articulation that prompted my decision to find a new body.

Did you paint the domed shoulder bell grey ? I've been thinking of enhancing the armour but can't decide on the colour to use. There are some slight tonal changes to various parts of his costume.213564.jpg
intro3 (1).jpg
4fa4a452db377a88d467dc982ad84bf6.jpg

Did you paint the domed shoulder bell grey ? I've been thinking of enhancing the armour but can't decide on the colour to use. There are some slight tonal changes to various parts of his costume.View attachment 446195
View attachment 446196
View attachment 446197

I haven't done any repainting yet...but the inner shoulder bell already appears to have more of a greyish colour to it as is.

Going from your reference pics there's others parts that should also have the same greyish hue to them...especially around the badge.

View attachment 446616

Back