He is also the Law - 1/6 VTS Justice Judge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=349746&extra=page=1

this post as lazy evaluation instant, not a pseudo post box photographic
shoot for the most decadent phone photo ~
232352tj4jkfh7n8kyi8n8.jpg

I have been curious about what kind of body I use, and I picked it up today, so I studied it.
There is a bottoming T-shirt under the jacket, but it is more troublesome to wear and take off.
And the fabric is thin, and a slight accident may cause the shirt to burst.
232351pbwjb8ixt2xymtt8.jpg

There is a muscle gainer inside.
232350r1xy4bbfn1fox6m6.jpg

Body meat, although it is a muscle body, but the ratio with HT is still a thin circle.
But there is skin texture to color, this is good.
There is a difference between the head-engraving connection and the HT. The diameter of the lower joint is smaller than that of the HT and the length is also different.
234024h75m7rf8rz8fk87r.jpg

232349dknqou0zd27979o7.jpg

Hand connector, this is the best, in-line, easy to turn the wrist.
Tested HT connectors can also be inserted into the Judge Dredd hand.
232347jg70vmjwwmzaga1f.jpg

Foot connector, this is the first time I saw it, fixed.
The advantage is that it is convenient to wear shoes, and a hard team is ready to enter. The
shortcoming is that the players who are "active" will not be able to play the fairy movement.
234025tj31yn89ee909n2u.jpg

The boots are also integrated rubber boots, and the design of the VTS is very smart.
Know that it is a long rubber boots, so the connector is fixed for easy handling.
Because this pair of boots does not have much mobility at all.
But the disadvantage is that the station is unstable, it takes a long time to get in place, unless the bracket is used everywhere~
232356xjn4nhhshhxy2bbs.jpg

The place that the individual cares about is the collar, which is the most distinct position between the real thing and the official figure!
Basically it is difficult to manage...
232355v5sa7gddag01u1xa.jpg

Another troublesome bit is the chain, because the magnetic design is used, and the chain is iron... After
the armor is removed, the armor is often sucked up to hinder your installation.
And the chain on the armor is hung in the shirt, but in reality, the magnet of the coat will take the chain away, you can never hang the collar.
232355pt6t506hdtn60bdh.jpg

Below is the worst design location!
"Leather" cuff! The design is simply bad for friends!
The cuffs of the sleeves are fastened with rubber bands, and it is so tight that it is a painful start after you take off your clothes and wear them again!
You must first put the sleeve into the sleeve of the jacket and then put it into the arm, saying it is easy...
but the cuffs of the jacket are decorated, which causes the sleeve to be scraped, which is very difficult to wear!
And when you dress, the yellow edge of the cuff will be 100% out!
In the end, there will be a 50% chance that I will be in this situation. At this time, you don't want to use the tool to pick up the yellow side, you will pick it up!
So you can only let it be like this!
Compared with Nickelodeon's Shredder, it is also a similar design, arm armor + black sleeve.
But the man's cuff is cloth, the cuff is not dead, simple narrow design ~
232357jc9e993nc6llrpn4.jpg

232353syiyuuwuwybjj9yb.jpg

The belt and arm armor

are well designed! 3The elastic belt is directly buckled, and the loading and unloading type is not required.
The belt is rubber, the texture is good, and the buckle is directly buckled.
In theory, the strip should be nylon, but the glue is actually good, but the disadvantage is that it can not be adjusted.
Holster is swingable, and the gold buckle carrier can also be moved, but the space is not enough and the shift is useless.
The three bags are sticky, and they are sticky and sticky. They are more hearty...
But! ! The position of the right bag and the movie are asymmetrical! What the Fu*k! ?
232359qvgoh4gjr11gpvvv.jpg

232358umd088nna85780mc.jpg

Kneepad, this kneepad is wonderful.
The space is very large and loose, and it will not slip, but it will slide to the left and right...
but unlike the detachable design of the arm, the belt is rubber-bonded.
232354z5bixbrk5dcxixkr.jpg

For this 95-year-old Stallone version of the "special police judge", personally think that it is for the post-80s (or after 70) feelings.
And this toy is like this movie, a type of explosive suit look is just an Icon!
There is not much core of the original story, and there is not much mobility of 1/6 figure~
but for me, enough ~
lazy comment ends here.
232345meleer3expl9n3pe.jpg

232346awbjwaq6x7maawja.jpg

232348xcqk5dkmcmmxxkzk.jpg

232347h58uf03unf88zuz0.jpg

001415rm88vwlgp51pql8t.jpg

Thanks for watching

Just received mine. The quality is outstanding, easily up to hot toys standards, very pleased with it. My only complaint is the body feels too tall and not muscly enough. I have a Banner body that has thicker thighs and shoulders that might work better. What's the best way to remove the boots as they feel pretty stuck? Hairdryer?

Just received the first one. His brother left the same time but landed a few hours later, so will probably get here tomorrow.

This really is a great figure. Nice quality throughout.

I like the height, in fact he might be a tiny bit short for the character if you discount the boot soles.

The only thing I don't like about the body is the sloping shoulders. I'll try to rectify that with some padding for the second figure, which will be displayed without the armour.

EDIT:

Pushing some rolled up gauze bandage to outer shoulder pushes the epaulettes up just enough.

There should be some sloping.

judgedredd_0890.jpg

As noted in one of the reviews the magnets can be very frustrating, because the badge chain is also magnetic. It was so frustrating that they considered it impossible to futz, so all their photos were messed up chain.

I have found a solution though.

I knew the answer had to be attaching something to the end of the chain so it could be pushed down inside the tunic collar. I have a miniature chest of drawers that my mum used to store all manner of things that might come in handy. There are little bags of jewellery fixings, including some gold earring hooks. The thin end of the hook slides through the end of the chain and catches on the thicker end, making a secure attachment to the chain that can be tucked into the collar. After that it's just a matter of futzing the chain to hang naturally.

One other point. The epaulettes are glued to the tunic by two tiny plastic studs. Chinese glue being what it is, three out of the four studs came unglued.

32995359438_ff3f0c6e0a_o.jpg

39905836993_00481e2133_o.jpg

I tried the VTS helmeted sculpt on the Scaletta/Xensation/Asmus Dredd and it was a complete transformation. Getting rid of the squashed head and helmet brought the figure to another level. So that's what I'll be doing when the second VTS arrives.

I'm just temporarily 'storing' the Stallone sculpt on the Xensation in the following photos.

46818904482_a4e8062f75_o.jpg

45956535975_abba5a77b2_o.jpg

46870809771_067673f151_o.jpg

I tried the VTS helmeted sculpt on the Scaletta/Xensation/Asmus Dredd and it was a complete transformation. Getting rid of the squashed head and helmet brought the figure to another level. So that's what I'll be doing when the second VTS arrives.

I'm just temporarily 'storing' the Stallone sculpt on the Xensation in the following photos.

46818904482_a4e8062f75_o.jpg

45956535975_abba5a77b2_o.jpg

46870809771_067673f151_o.jpg

Nice set of Dredds. :clap

Nice mod, I might try the same.

I was happy with the body until I put him in the Detolf, then thought his legs were looking scrawny in the photos.

The upper body has sculpted padding, so he didn't need a full body swap.

His arms aren't very mobile though, due to the limited elbow bend and the armour straps that prevent putting his arms to his sides.

Hopefully his brother should arrive today. Royal Mail's tracking is pretty unreliable. Yesterday it showed the parcel had been in and out of customs within an hour, and then departed the Royal Mail processing centre. Then yesterday evening the tracking said, "Item received at Hong Kong." (!?!)

Luckily that was a tracking error as there were two further tracking results this morning, albeit out of time sequence: first they claim it's leaving the sorting centre to go to the local delivery office, and an hour later state it's just arrived at the sorting centre.

So maybe he'll arrive today. :lol

With Chinese New Year I have so much stuff coming in it's getting crazy. At least these Dredds were my second oldest orders, dating back to April 2017.

I was happy with the body until I put him in the Detolf, then thought his legs were looking scrawny in the photos.

The upper body has sculpted padding, so he didn't need a full body swap.

His arms aren't very mobile though, due to the limited elbow bend and the armour straps that prevent putting his arms to his sides.

Hopefully his brother should arrive today. Royal Mail's tracking is pretty unreliable. Yesterday it showed the parcel had been in and out of customs within an hour, and then departed the Royal Mail processing centre. Then yesterday evening the tracking said, "Item received at Hong Kong." (!?!)

Luckily that was a tracking error as there were two further tracking results this morning, albeit out of time sequence: first they claim it's leaving the sorting centre to go to the local delivery office, and an hour later state it's just arrived at the sorting centre.

So maybe he'll arrive today. :lol

With Chinese New Year I have so much stuff coming in it's getting crazy. At least these Dredds were my second oldest orders, dating back to April 2017.

Yeah I love a Saturday delivery so you got all weekend to mess with the new fig, personally I'm in the tricky position of being flat out of display space for any new figs. So a lot of my figs get opened, inspected then are put away again. :gah:

Yeah I love a Saturday delivery so you got all weekend to mess with the new fig, personally I'm in the tricky position of being flat out of display space for any new figs. So a lot of my figs get opened, inspected then are put away again. :gah:

I'm still okay at the moment. There might come a time when I ditch my mistake buys, such as Captain America, or half the Guardians of the Galaxy. :sleep

Dredd #2 did actually arrive today. All last night I was wondering if he really had gone back to Hong Kong, and whether he'd ever return. :panic:

I put thigh expanders on and padded the shoulders again. This time, rather than the epaulettes coming off, it was the codpiece breaking away from one of the straps on his pants while struggling to pull them back up. The strap was perforated so close to the edge that it eventually broke open, so I've glued it to the codpiece.

46880672481_90f0fe9925_o.jpg

46155798754_752837275b_o.jpg

I spent more time futzing the tunic on this one as he wasn't going to be wearing the armour, so the collar fits closer than on the first.

The tunic is fastened by two rows of velcro, so to get the collar tight you have to pull the placard front tight over to the final row.

He's arrived. :)

My first thoughts are that I am definitely swapping the body out for something with better poseable arms. I'm quite impressed with the way the straps on the shoulder armour are magnetic. It makes putting the armour on very easy indeed. Not too keen on the pleather sleeves for the gloves. I can forsee them disintegrating fairly quickly.

I gently squeezed the edges of the front of the helmet to see if I can get it closer to the cheeks. There is a little but of "give" but will not stay . The helmet appears to be injection moulded plastic whereas the padding is rubber. I may pick up a spare xensation helmet to see how that looks.

Overall though, quite a decent figure and one I'm happy to add to my collection.

He's arrived. :)

My first thoughts are that I am definitely swapping the body out for something with better poseable arms. I'm quite impressed with the way the straps on the shoulder armour are magnetic. It makes putting the armour on very easy indeed. Not too keen on the pleather sleeves for the gloves. I can forsee them disintegrating fairly quickly.

I gently squeezed the edges of the front of the helmet to see if I can get it closer to the cheeks. There is a little but of "give" but will not stay . The helmet appears to be injection moulded plastic whereas the padding is rubber. I may pick up a spare xensation helmet to see how that looks.

Overall though, quite a decent figure and one I'm happy to add to my collection.

A muscle body with double jointed arms would be much better than the one they used. The armour straps are so wide that the torso would need to be carved away to let the arms get closer to the body.

I think the helmet is okay.

220px-Judge_Dredd_promo_poster.jpg

juez_dredd_1995_1-616x347.jpg

Or at least it's better than the narrow Xensation version, which looks like its been compressed to fit a pinhead. While it's metal somebody reported that trying to widen it threatened to break it. It's so narrow that its entire width fits between the red 'jaws' of the VTS helmet.

My last photo has the Xensation at the back using the spare VTS helmet head. I'll put the empty Xensation on the bare-headed VTS figure's base side on, as it looks okay from that angle.

Thank you for letting me know about the helmet size on the xensation figure. I didn't think that it would be as narrow as that. You've saved me a lot of heartache as well as some money ! :lol

I'm going to review the available muscle bodies to see if I can find a suitable ( for me anyway) alternative. I'll be sure to post pics once I've ported it over.

Thank you for letting me know about the helmet size on the xensation figure. I didn't think that it would be as narrow as that. You've saved me a lot of heartache as well as some money ! :lol

I took some photos to try to give you an idea of the difference:

100_8306.JPG100_8307.JPG100_8309.JPG

I looked up under the VTS visor for the first time, and was surprised to see a fully painted face complete with finished eyes!

Wow! The difference is like night and day. Thank you for making the time to photograph and post those for us.

I was also surprised to see the fully painted face underneath the visor. It's a shame that a swappable neutral face wasn't included for the helmet.

Nevertheless a fun release.

Back