HCG Ghostbusters Lifesize Slimer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll help you out MaxPower. The only thing I dont like about this version is its made of Foam and Latex rubber. I feel it would degrade over time. The butt crack is a cool feature that stays true to the character. HCG said they took the original Movie mold and recreated from there so I'm confused as to why there is no butt crack on HCG.

I'll help you out MaxPower. The only thing I dont like about this version is its made of Foam and Latex rubber. I feel it would degrade over time. The butt crack is a cool feature that stays true to the character. HCG said they took the original Movie mold and recreated from there so I'm confused as to why there is no butt crack on HCG.

Thank you Lotus! Yeah HCG has some explaining to do and I sent them a message with this video link but I doubt they will respond back to me. I hope someone here ask them via Facebook as they are better at responding via that social media forum.
I'm still buying it from them but I'd like to know the REAL reason, especially for the commanding price they are asking, why is their Slimer censored? And if Neca can do it I really think that they should do it too so we can get a true representation of the character for our money. I hope this video opens up a conversation and perhaps HCG may open up to correcting the omission or at least they can see that the Studio allowed Neca to do it then they should be allowed too,if they are still sticking to their story on why they didn't or couldn't do it.

Max power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the Neca version turned out really well. Would be interested to hear if any of the Rocket raccoons they did started to deteriorate after time being as it was one of their newer latex releases.

I think the Neca version turned out really well. Would be interested to hear if any of the Rocket raccoons they did started to deteriorate after time being as it was one of their newer latex releases.

Hey Gypsycatcha! Yeah it did based on the video here. You getting yours soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Gypsycatcha! Yeah it did based on the video here. You getting yours soon?

Hi bud na il hold out a while and try and snag one cheaper later if i can. Trying to work on something else right now.... ;)

Hi bud na il hold out a while and try and snag one cheaper later if i can. Trying to work on something else right now.... ;)

I hear ya! Same here too-something real big.... Hopefully I can pull it off[emoji15]

You guys gonna keep me is suspense? :lol

Anything I get, unless it's screen used directly from the movie, will never top what you and Gypsy have in your collection but it will be a big deal for me as I've had my eye on this collectible since I began collecting and I just didn't think I would ever be able to get it/and or afford it. But honestly when I look at my collection now I started to think that I could have bought this piece twice over[emoji848]. So then I said to myself, "self, just Freaking do it!" So stay tuned it may be closer to the Holidays as it will be my biggest piece ever I need to make sure the money will be there. Sorry that's all the clues I can give...for now[emoji4]

Max Power

Here are some more pics of NECA Lifesize Slimer for reference to compare when the HCG releases. It looks cheap up close, but from a distance would look ok. The shop had his butt crack covered. It really is a massive piece.

29815094935_ea0bb29e63_k.jpg

29188950983_01d5bebf24_k.jpg

29522348300_4615ce05e6_k.jpg

29522348580_2850c2542d_k.jpg

29522346580_d80f195340_k.jpg

29779238286_62bc697195_k.jpg

29732368591_cff36fdd2b_k.jpg

Thanks for the pics! Wow they covered his backside...what are we in the 1950s??

Nothing here. I ordered from a vendor though so not sure when they will get their stock.

I bought the life-size Neca Slimer. If the HCG one looks anything like the prototype, I'd still get the Neca version. In the pics, his ass has no crack in the HCG prototype version. That really bugs me. Here's my video review if anyone is interested: https://youtu.be/vy9D7XGGNus

I bought the life-size Neca Slimer. If the HCG one looks anything like the prototype, I'd still get the Neca version. In the pics, his ass has no crack in the HCG prototype version. That really bugs me. Here's my video review if anyone is interested: https://youtu.be/vy9D7XGGNus

Wow thanks for sharing I was wondering about the Neca Slimer. It appears that it is priced okay for an okay product, the seams are a major bummer on Slimer as they are noticeable on the video and the gaps on the arms are really bad but like you said it's affordable and from far I'm sure it looks good and stands out. Definitely looking forward to the HCG one just too bad about the backside on theirs. They seem to be taking their time on releasing him maybe they decided to redo him and make him with a crack, maybe, after all Neca did it and their story was that it was the studio that didn't allow it. Anyway thanks for the video!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back