HCG Ghostbusters Lifesize Slimer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the life-size Neca Slimer. If the HCG one looks anything like the prototype, I'd still get the Neca version. In the pics, his ass has no crack in the HCG prototype version. That really bugs me. Here's my video review if anyone is interested: https://youtu.be/vy9D7XGGNus

Thanks for the video review! It's great to see the size compared to an actual person.

Just got info from my local retailer whom I POD my HCG Slimer from that it's coming soon. They just charged him so probably 2-3weeks more. I should have a definite shipping time frame soon. Finally! Holy smokes! Hoping it looks awesome but still kind of scared of how much space he will take in my room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

East Coast USA, has to be shipped Freight.

Wow the box must be the size of a car! Holy cow! Now I'm really nervous. I ordered mine from my local shop here to skip on paying for shipping but I only have a small car so I guess I may have to figure something out to bring Slimer home. I can't wait to see pictures of this thing!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He won't fit in your car. The box is about the size of a truck bed. Actually bigger than a lot of truck beds. 90 pounds.

My mate was saying he was quoted around $1000 to ship to the uk. He canceled lol.

Wow! This thing must be enormous! The biggest box i ever received was my 6' Titanic model and that one cost about that much to ship lucky for me it was free shipping. Just wow! Really nervous on the size of this thing. [emoji51]

image.jpg

You will notice the hole in the box. It came that way and yes, I am super bummed about it. I am waiting to open it when the wife and I are both off so she can take pictures to make sure everything is okay inside. It barely fit through the front door. The plan is him to go upstairs. No way he could fit on any staircase in the box though.

You will notice the hole in the box. It came that way and yes, I am super bummed about it. I am waiting to open it when the wife and I are both off so she can take pictures to make sure everything is okay inside. It barely fit through the front door. The plan is him to go upstairs. No way he could fit on any staircase in the box though.

Oh damn! I've will have the same problem too with my narrow staircase going to my room. I hope this Slimer is a masterpiece and hope that yours is okay and nothing broke with that huge hole in the box. Thanks a whole bunch will look forward to seeing your photos and of course your thoughts on him.

Max Power

Back