HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expect Arya will have to be persuaded by the others not to kill Jaimie - probably by Brienne?

XJyLbdj.gif

I wonder if the lanister army will follow Jamie. They may have more loyalty for him having fought with them rather than the queen

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Those Lords scattered when she needs a moment with her brother, so yes, they will obey Cersei. All she have to do and could do is wait her time. These heroes will more likely die first.

Why are people thinking Bran is the Knight King??? We already saw how someone else in the far past that was not Bran was created by being stabbed from the tree imps.
Do people have short term memory loss?

Why are people thinking Bran is the Knight King??? We already saw how someone else in the far past that was not Bran was created by being stabbed from the tree imps.

Agreed. This is one of those theories that is so stupid it hurts.

Wargs can have a second life by transfering their consciousness into their animals before dying just like that wilding did with his eagle in season 3 after being stabbed by Jon. Given that Bran can warg into humans I think it could be the case.

Bran is bound to do something with his time powers beside screwing poor Hodor's head, so it's possible.

Game Of Thrones defies most tropes and cliches, the Night King being this world's Sauron or stereotypical Dark Lord just because doesn't feel right so even if he isn't Bran there must be something more to this character.

I want Cersei to remain alive in the end. She is the one true character that skillfully has played the game! You might not like her but she's good!

Wargs can have a second life by transfering their consciousness into their animals before dying just like that wilding did with his eagle in season 3 after being stabbed by Jon. Given that Bran can warg into humans I think it could be the case.

Bran is bound to do something with his time powers beside screwing poor Hodor's head, so it's possible.

Game Of Thrones defies most tropes and cliches, the Night King being this world's Sauron or stereotypical Dark Lord just because doesn't feel right so even if he isn't Bran there must be something more to this character.

Be interesting to see what Bran will do. We all know Winterfell won't stand for long. And Bran is handicapped. So he would need someone alive to take him away or he'll die or warg.
But Bran turn into NK is too far fetch a theory. But who knows, Mr. Green was wrong on Westworld, maybe he'll be wrong on this too, however unlikely, lol.

I want Cersei to remain alive in the end. She is the one true character that skillfully has played the game! You might not like her but she's good!
She has literally zero chance of surviving if you ask me. She may have survived if she had kept her word in supporting the war against the Night King, but now she she wont.

Littlefinger also played the game well, but karma got him in the end.

What is stopping Euron Greyjoy just killing Cersei when he returns with the 20 thousand strong army?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That army isn't his, it's hers. Provided by the Iron Bank. :wave
Yeah but he's expecting marriage from her isn't he? Marry her and then kill her? Wouldn't he have had to take a large amount of the money to secure the army in Essos? They don't care who they fight for, they're just getting paid for it. No loyalty where the Golden Company is concerned.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Has the show forgotten the story of Jamie, the Kingslayer? Figured the meeting where he and danerys, drt of the fallen king, would have garnered a comment, at least

I'd accept that. I was hoping for a more gruesome death for Cercei. Perhaps her baby is still born and the Night king reanimates it inside her?

Back