HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I think the gist is he certainly didn't seem fearful of it at all, the whole barn was burning. If fire is the only thing that can kill you, you're not going to risk running into a burning, partially collapsed building. Dragon's breath forged the daggers and the Valaryian steel so it's a safe bet White Walkers aren't immune.

Hmmmm, I may be mistaken, but I think the fire in the area the White Walker entered actually went out.

yeah it seemed to split and separate to allow him to walk through, now this could be solely for cinema effects or maybe they have control over regular fire so it won't singe their nice hair....:lol

yeah it seemed to split and separate to allow him to walk through, now this could be solely for cinema effects or maybe they have control over regular fire so it won't singe their nice hair....:lol

I think the fire expanded or disipated because of the extreme cold aura from the white walker like an extinguisher.

Speaking on last week's episode, I thought Tormund was just going to kick Lord of Bone an ass kicking. I kept expecting him to stop swinging that walking staff......until I heard his skull crack. And then he came down with that staff a couple more time. [emoji38]

I think the fire expanded or disipated because of the extreme cold aura from the white walker like an extinguisher.

That is how I saw it, too.

Yup, there's a passage in the books that says something along the lines that "cold weather follows them wherever they go", which makes for a cool (no pun intended) visual, when you take it literally.

Yup, there's a passage in the books that says something along the lines that "cold weather follows them wherever they go", which makes for a cool (no pun intended) visual, when you take it literally.

I need to catch up. I've only read the first couple books.

Speaking on last week's episode, I thought Tormund was just going to kick Lord of Bone an ass kicking. I kept expecting him to stop swinging that walking staff......until I heard his skull crack. And then he came down with that staff a couple more time. [emoji38]

Hardcore. That guy reminded me of the one bad guy in Willow.

They were totally different characters. Warg guy was from the British version of the Office, and he was killed, though he transferred his consciousness to a bird right at that moment I think. So, maybe he isn't?

Just because.

Ah that's right. The bones guy was with them previously when Jon was pretending to be one of them though right?

Sometimes I get confused with the books and the show, it's been several years since I've read the first 3 books.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back