HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still like her, her plot has become a little slow but no problem for me, I enjoy Khaleesi and co. their interactions are as good as anyone else's.

"No, tell him you changed my mind"

WOW, there was some great lines in this episode. I knew he was going to say that and knew she was going to go for a little fall........Now to tune that little brat kid of hers in.

Fine by me, I don't want to know spoilers from the books, but by the time the show ends and I read them, I probably won't even remember what was written here :lol

So go for it, it'll be interesting.

And I wouldn't call what she does a change of strategy since the current city she holds, she already executed those masters via crucifixion.

She's giving them a choice now. The arc of her strategy is the same, but she's still actively learning. That happened a lot more in the first few seasons, but I like the moments when it happens now. She recognizes when she could have done something better and she does it right the next chance she gets. She's not idiosyncratic regarding her power and it's definitely one of her most endearing qualities.

I agree that the whole sequence was a throw away scene to keep her in the story while Westeros unfolds, but I'd rather see that than Boltons and Greyjoys.

Actually Trojan Theon is one of the things I'm most wanting to see unfold. I mean, he's barely above Hodor at this point, I'm wondering what he can accomplish back home.

So that moon door scene was pretty faithful to the books but they left out a detail or more specifically, a character: Marillion, he's some weirdo bard singer that Lysa picked up and kept around the castle cause he was thought he was cute or whatever. But he was there while Lysa was confronting to drown out her screams with his singing. He was also mad at Sansa cause he made a couple passes at her but got rejected hard. Luckily Baelish shows up and does the deed; and as the guards rush in, he immediately puts the blame on singer dude.

Interestingly enough, he was in the show however he was killed off before we could get to where we are now. They're making changes and it's super weird but wildly entertaining. They're pulling a walking dead on us.

I've been holding off on reading the books, but it sounds like they're departing more and more, maybe this would be a good enough point to start. Plus, I haven't read for pleasure in many years, I may be a slow as reader now. :lol

I'm over half way through the first book. My plan is to get the first 3 books read before the next season starts.

So that moon door scene was pretty faithful to the books but they left out a detail or more specifically, a character: Marillion, he's some weirdo bard singer that Lysa picked up and kept around the castle cause he was thought he was cute or whatever. But he was there while Lysa was confronting to drown out her screams with his singing. He was also mad at Sansa cause he made a couple passes at her but got rejected hard. Luckily Baelish shows up and does the deed; and as the guards rush in, he immediately puts the blame on singer dude.

Interestingly enough, he was in the show however he was killed off before we could get to where we are now. They're making changes and it's super weird but wildly entertaining. They're pulling a walking dead on us.
This guy?

Marillion_HBO.jpg

Actually Trojan Theon is one of the things I'm most wanting to see unfold. I mean, he's barely above Hodor at this point, I'm wondering what he can accomplish back home.

It's Reek I can't stomach. When he gets back to pretending he's Theon, I'll probably have more tolerance.

Is that show still on.....:thud::thud:

Back