Hawkeye Disney+ Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the closure we didn’t get and needed to see for Clint and Yelena for Natasha .

I’m glad the writers felt they needed to include this in the series

Now it feels like they can finally both let Natasha go :lecture

Fantastic acting by Jeremy and Florence :clap

I can’t wait to see Kate return in MCU films

It seems like every D+ MCU series is a message of saying goodbye to the Phase 1 Avengers we lost in EG and starting new ..I’m ok with that.

Last edited:
It was nice seeing The Hulk in this ripping doors off cars and getting up from being hit by a vehicle!

Oh wait that was the human KP lol
Watching the YT clip of the KP fights,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Another nitpick. Arrows can have as much kinetic energy as a bullet. 'Non-fatal' or not, it took me out of the show every time someone yelped in annoyance instead of you know ... going into shock. :LOL:

But it's obviously Happy Fun Show, bro!

Another nitpick. Arrows can have as much kinetic energy as a bullet. 'Non-fatal' or not, it took me out of the show every time someone yelped in annoyance instead of you know ... going into shock. :LOL:

But it's obviously Happy Fun Show, bro!
Glad I passed on this. My type of shows are incoming with The Batman, Moon Knight and Doctor Strange.

It’s obvious only hearing the gunshot on Kingpin means nothing..the fact they didn’t show him getting shot means he’s still alive

Glad I passed on this. My type of shows are incoming with The Batman, Moon Knight and Doctor Strange.
I think what primed me for this was the Fraction/Aja 'Hawkeye' run. It was a quiet and quirky series as far as superhero comics go, and in spite of a little bit of grit and pathos, was played more for laughs. This was a Disneyfied MCU version of that, for me anyway. I had fun with it but I guess I have it compartmentalized.

Clint should have said the real truth and Yelena would have stopped just like this:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought the finale was a lot of fun, and it was awesome seeing Kingpin again. I don't get the complaints about him being Disneyfied or whatever. The tone of the series was obviously a lot lighter than what we saw on DD, but he still seemed like the same dangerous and intimidating guy.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So:

Spoiler Spoiler:
I forgot to mention, granted this comic was already when Marvel was under Disney, Kingpin's wardrobe here was directly lifted off the Spiderman Family Business arc:

heEcZkI.png

Ok mixed feelings about this... On one hand, you have the chemistry between Kate, Clint and Kate and Yelena. Those were good highlights for me. Now on the cons:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Lastly... that end credit scene just made my Christmas. :lol
He seems weak? Did we watch the same episode..?

He rips a car door off with his bare hands and punches/throws Kate across an entire room. And on top of that just gets back up from being hit by a car.

People forget that Kingpin can fight toe-to-toe with characters like Spider-Man and survive (YES, HE WAS HUMILIATED BUT HE DID NOT DIE).
Daredevil from Netflix was a watered down version compared to his comics counterpart, blood does not mean "better", KP from this is way stronger than his Netflix version. But i did not like the season finale, for me it is the weakest D+ show.

People forget that Kingpin can fight toe-to-toe with characters like Spider-Man and survive (YES, HE WAS HUMILIATED BUT HE DID NOT DIE).
Daredevil from Netflix was a watered down version compared to his comics counterpart, blood does not mean "better", KP from this is way stronger than his Netflix version. But i did not like the season finale, for me it is the weakest D+ show.
All of the MCU D+ shows are pretty weak, there’s no reason for these to not just be movies instead.

Daredevil, Punishers, etc. worked, but these do not.

All of the MCU D+ shows are pretty weak, there’s no reason for these to not just be movies instead.

Daredevil, Punishers, etc. worked, but these do not.
The Netflix shows were no better than those D+ shows, the difference is that Netflix shows dragged through 10 episodes to tell a story while in the D+ they make it work with 6 episodes, sometimes things happens faster than it should have been.

DD was a good show, but in every season the character was reset for his season 1 status for overly cheap drama.

The Netflix shows were no better than those D+ shows, the difference is that Netflix shows dragged through 10 episodes to tell a story while in the D+ they make it work with 6 episodes, sometimes things happens faster than it should have been.

DD was a good show, but in every season the character was reset for his season 1 status for overly cheap drama.
Well there you go.

Back