Hawkeye Disney+ Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, I don't know how to feel about
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Good points. Yeah that makes sense.

Bit of a long wait before I get to see NWH (it shows on January here). So if I'm posting stuff that are actually addressed there, please don't spoil it hahahahaha

Good points. Yeah that makes sense.

Bit of a long wait before I get to see NWH (it shows on January here). So if I'm posting stuff that are actually addressed there, please don't spoil it hahahahaha
I've been trying to be careful not to "cross the streams" and spoil anything NWH related, so I think you're good lol. I'm still using spoiler tags in the NWH movie thread (well, most of the time), so even if you accidentally wander into that thread it probably won't be one of MY posts that ruins something for you lol...

Well, that was dissapointing. 6 hours (well, considering how long each episode was, more like 3) down the drain. I wanted to have a good, comfy time, but nah. Armand/Swordsman was the best part of the show, hands down. I really hope he returns. Anywhere, in any capacity. Just give me more Tony Dalton. Also, Jesus Christ, stop quipping for a single second. I can't take it anymore... Anyway, Loki remains the best D+ show for me.

cbe026959dda1a955d42bbd491e7d58ecb395962.gifv

Haven't watched yet, but I've seen the general consensus which sucks. I absolutely agree about Dalton/Swordsman, very underrated and one of my favorite parts of the show.

So:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

So:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

No way is KP dead, there is precedence in the comics when Maya shot him point blank but in this he could have just as easily batted the gun away when it goes off.

I don’t have a problem with KP not being like he is in the Netflix shows. Feige would never go there, he had little involvement in those shows and KF has never shown, even before Disney bought them, an interest in doing graphic violence. He’s more the 60s and 70s Marvel style. I did like the little twitches D’Onofrio did when he got cranky. This is most definitely KP, just a different interpretation.

I’m getting the impression the NF shows are definitely not canon and this may be just the beginning for him, the bro’s were cheap muscle, he wasn’t working out of a penthouse etc.

Agree with everyone else that said more Jack. I didn’t have a problem with the way they resolved his character but he needs to come back, heck if it were up to me I’d give him his own show.

I was really impressed with the action and effects in this episode, this show has been the best in those regards over the other MCU shows. Might be the grounded aspect I liked too, car chases, hand to hand over anything cosmic.

i get the impression they have dropped Val. I could be wrong but not a single mention? I was a bit dubious about the whole Yelena thinking Clint killed Nat but Pugh really sold me with the blind rage I can’t think objectively about this aspect. And Clint as well, being completely exasperated by her until he remembered the whistle. As a parent at Christmas I can tell you it’s not easy.

the watch reveal was so obvious but i didn’t really think of it. Not sure what that means for the future of Mockingbird. Again I’m sad no Palicki she was really good but it may just be a little Rosebud moment more than anything else. Cardellini does rock though in her own way.

It stuck the landing ( I hate that expression but couldn’t think of anything better) in a way that F&WS and Loki and even WV to an extent, did not for me.

So:

Spoiler Spoiler:
So with regards to this, I've been thinking about the same thing. And the only thing his existence here makes sense to me is that:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Actually they can use the multiverse to bring her from the AOS universe to the MCU to be a fully suited Mockingbird, this happened in a way during the Secret Invasion.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Until someone like Feige says
Spoiler Spoiler:

Actually they can use the multiverse to bring her from the AOS universe to the MCU to be a fully suited Mockingbird, this happened in a way during the Secret Invasion.

Until someone like Feige says
Spoiler Spoiler:
Both true. I like the possible Secret Invasions tie-in.

It was nice seeing The Hulk in this ripping doors off cars and getting up from being hit by a vehicle!

Oh wait that was the human KP lol

No DD was a huge missed opportunity! :slap

Yelena’s motivation made no sense.

Eleanor’s arc was pedestrian at best.

Clint’s costume was boring.

Yelena talking with Clint at Rockefellar Center ice rink for minutes without one cop showing up yeah ok.

Not impressed.

Last edited:
Whistling is the new Martha. Also Marvel need to decide how Pym particles work.
Just no.

It was nice seeing The Hulk in this ripping doors off cars and getting up from being hit by

Oh wait that was the human KP lol

No DD was a huge missed opportunity! :slap

Yelena’s motivation made no sense.

Eleanor’s arc was pedestrian at best.

Clint’s costume was boring.

Yelena talking with Clint at Rockefellar Center ice rink for minutes without one cop showing up yeah ok.

Not impressed.
Having DD in a Hawkeye show that already had a 2nd Hawkeye plus the new Black Widow would have been too much...unless you wanted this to be the Disney+ equivalent of Spider-Man 3 lol.

Yelena was grieving because she lost her sister (from her standpoint) right after she got her back. She was looking for someone to blame & therefore easily manipulated into believing Clint was at fault. I think we were supposed to think her interactions with the obviously good KB led her to questioning that belief, but yes it could have been done better. But that happens when you try to cram in multiple storylines into a 6 episode run. Now imagine if there was a DD sub-plot too!

And DUH, no one called the cops because they figured they'd just beat Grills to death while all the criminals escaped. It is set in NYC after all! :lol

Well, I just saw this last episode, and I thought it was terrific. I thought this show was fun, the characters were likable, and the end had some nice payoffs. Yes, Kingpin was MCU-ified, but of course he was. You aren't going to see Netflix 2.0 here. I'm very much looking forward to whatever comes next from Clint and Kate. And hopefully we do see more of the Swordsman, perhaps as part of the Thunderbolts. With his panache it's easier to see him putting on a comic styled suit, which would be terrific.

Back