Hawkeye Disney+ Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20211216_121933.jpg

Technically, it's for next week but, yeah...

Last edited:
Ahhh I can't agree with you guys. Maybe after this episode I may change my mind. Kate's got the face and body, Yelena has a pretty face but her head is like 2/3 the size of her body with no neck and no chest. BUT as a man of culture, I will say she's got nice feet.:lecture

Googled their ages since we're talking about it - they're both currently 25 although Florence is soon to be 26 whilst Hailey only just turned 25.
Well that's unfortunate. My arbitrary cut-off these days is around 35 although I do prefer women in their 40s. Florence still smoulders though.

I much prefer the maturity levels from a 19 year old.
This LOL. Until I'm ready to settle down, I like girls around the 21-22 year old mark. I'm 35, my friend is 21. It's fun, I'll enjoy it while it lasts :rotfl

This LOL. Until I'm ready to settle down, I like girls around the 21-22 year old mark. I'm 35, my friend is 21. It's fun, I'll enjoy it while it lasts :rotfl
I had a 20-year old gf when I was 32 and it was fun while it lasted, but having that as a reference point (along with some other younger girlfriends over the years) I still prefer women in their 40s and I'm not so much the marrying kind (so far anyway), so 'settling down' isn't really a consideration. My criteria are fitness/healthy lifestyle, self-awareness/intellect, and a bunch of things I won't say on a site kids can read. 🤭

I had a 20-year old gf when I was 32 and it was fun while it lasted, but having that as a reference point (along with some other younger girlfriends over the years) I still prefer women in their 40s and I'm not so much the marrying kind (so far anyway), so 'settling down' isn't really a consideration. My criteria are fitness/healthy lifestyle, self-awareness/intellect, and a bunch of things I won't say on a site kids can read. 🤭
You are absolutely not wrong on those points heh. For better or worse, my only criteria is attractiveness at the moment. Like you said, fun while it lasts.

As for the future of this series, has there been any indication that Hawkeye and Kate will have continuing adventures or is this a one-and-done?
Really enjoy those two together.

You are absolutely not wrong on those points heh. For better or worse, my only criteria is attractiveness at the moment. Like you said, fun while it lasts.

As for the future of this series, has there been any indication that Hawkeye and Kate will have continuing adventures or is this a one-and-done?
Really enjoy those two together.
So far this series seems very well-received, I can't imagine we won't see more of these two although Renner's getting older ... still, he can get this Eastwood thing going.

***Also, a great sense of humour in a woman is not to be overlooked. That's as important as the other things I won't type out. 🤭

So far this series seems very well-received, I can't imagine we won't see more of these two although Renner's getting older ... still, he can get this Eastwood thing going.

***Also, a great sense of humour in a woman is not to be overlooked. That's as important as the other things I won't type out. 🤭
Yeah, thankfully he can do the Old Man Hawkeye bit.

And you are so right about that, if I had to give my biggest complaint about dating younger girls is that they take themselves too seriously trying to be cool or hot, as we mostly all do at that age. I gotta be able to goof around with whoever I'm with, I love to laugh and have fun!

On the topic of Ronin - and by way of disclaimer I'm not a comic reader - why is he talked about like as though he is an entirely separate individual?

On the topic of Ronin - and by way of disclaimer I'm not a comic reader - why is he talked about like as though he is an entirely separate individual?
Black Widow was apparently the only one to know Ronin was Hawkeye, so he’s just some mysterious vigilante.

Back