HAWKEYE (Clint Barton potential figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude let it go, there are many people who likes Snyder movies and guess what, they wont change because of your opinion.
Don’t tell me to let it go. You bring up zach Snyder and I replied with a different outlook. Stop acting so sensitive over a ok director. It’s weird. Like do u cry Everytime someone says something bad about him? Act like your his mom. Take a joke or maybe log off the internet if you don’t like what people say about a freaking director or his movies

Don’t tell me to let it go. You bring up zach Snyder and I replied with a different outlook. Stop acting so sensitive over a ok director. It’s weird. Like do u cry Everytime someone says something bad about him? Act like your his mom. Take a joke or maybe log off the internet if you don’t like what people say about a freaking director or his movies
Dude chill on, my post was from April 30 , you're the one who brought this up now on November.

I have purchased several Hawkeye figures and ended up selling them all. I just don't think Hawkeye is for me. Too boring of a character. I think any figures from this show would be a pass.

mcuhawkeye-post-2021_11_16_11_47.jpg

jeremyrenner-post-2021_11_17_12_49.jpg

Really making up for the prior lack of purple. This is likely going to be the definitive version.

Last edited:
Ugh why is he wearing those chinos / regular pants?
My first thought was "who cares about the pants?" but upon a bit more reflection, I tend to agree that it's a curious choice. They could've made them tactical pants, military pants in black or a number of things with some military grade boots. It's an odd, casual look that doesn't balance with the upper half. I'm trying to avoid MCU Phase 4 figures in general, so this one was a pass for me regardless.

I have purchased several Hawkeye figures and ended up selling them all. I just don't think Hawkeye is for me. Too boring of a character. I think any figures from this show would be a pass.
I completely agree. Thats why I have him as ronin only, albeit 2 versions lol. One full ronin and the other as him in black with his bow

The source outfit was pretty no-frills.

34321687._SY475_.jpg

Renner looks pretty goofy in that top, especially without a mask of some kind (I know I'd want to be in a mask if I had to wear that lol). Maybe a leaner actor could pull it off, but not him. This hybrid "costume/casual street wear" look they're going for doesn't work for me. Pick one or the other. They should have just put him in the black T-shirt and gave him sunglasses. Or a black hoodie with purple accents since it's winter time. :lol

Renner looks pretty goofy in that top, especially without a mask of some kind (I know I'd want to be in a mask if I had to wear that lol). Maybe a leaner actor could pull it off, but not him. This hybrid "costume/casual street wear" look they're going for doesn't work for me. Pick one or the other. They should have just put him in the black T-shirt and gave him sunglasses. Or a black hoodie with purple accents since it's winter time. :lol
Nah the issue isn't leanness. Pulling off the top isn't hard for him with his already lean physique, it's simply needing a some BDU pants to complete it. A mask with the tone downed look of this particular comic run would be an awful choice and make little sense.

Screenshot_20211118-133204.png

Nah the issue isn't leanness. Pulling off the top isn't hard for him with his already lean physique, it's simply needing a some BDU pants to complete it. A mask with the tone downed look of this particular comic run would be an awful choice and make little sense.

View attachment 546363
Yeah I agree.

Overall I think a more tactical look from head to toe would suit Hawkeye better than this somewhat mixed look does.

That said, in general I prefer that the characters wear outfits that look closer to how they appeared in the comics, even though I understand why the wanted to tone that down in the MCU, I guess my nostalgia wins out. But even though I prefer the look of a Hawkeye with a mask I guess it really wouldn't make sense here because at this point in the MCU everyone knows Hawkeye's identity don't they?

Nah the issue isn't leanness. Pulling off the top isn't hard for him with his already lean physique, it's simply needing a some BDU pants to complete it. A mask with the townes downed look of this particular comic run would be an awful choice and make little sense.

View attachment 546363
It's not that he isn't in great shape. I think it's the purple sleeves that are throwing it off for me. IMO if they flipped the purple & black on the sleeves it might look better. Skintight long purple sleeves look great on an actress like Hailee Steinfeld, but on a guy like Renner not so much. But then the lighting in those first few pics could be playing into it. The purple looks deeper/darker in that last photo, which is an improvement.

Screenshot_20211120-164002~2.png

Screenshot_20211120-164029~2.png

Screenshot_20211120-163918~2.png

At first I was wishing it was a new bow design and not just the avengers 1 bow with a hand wrap. However I guess that explains him also having the old school "non techy" SHIELD quiver, and the shirt. Not supposed to be top of the line battle ready gear, more like old gear he grabbed from a safe house on the run. With the shirt something he just whipped up likely on Kate's behest. It's really starting to grow on me.

I’ve got AoU Clint (I still think that one posed with his glasses on is a really underrated figure).
I’ve also got him as Ronin (a total bad ass of a figure too)… they will be my representations of Hawkeye.

Spider-Man… My golden rule when collecting hot toys Marvel figures is only buy multiples if the character changes significantly in characterisation. Eg… Falcon to Falcon Cap, Vision to White Vision, Wanda to Scarlett Witch etc… so far that logic has held me in good stead and by following these rules you actually tend to appreciate how little these beloved MCU characters change (physically especially) over time… and that ultimately saves me money otherwise I’d be trying to buy everything lol.

The purple looks good though. I hope (well… I know) they’ll make a Kate Bishop from the show.

Back