HAWKEYE (Clint Barton potential figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else worried they'll repaint an AOU sculpt?
HT is lazy AF, so yeah that is a legitimate concern. I could see them pulling that bulls***.
I’ve got AoU Clint (I still think that one posed with his glasses on is a really underrated figure).
I’ve also got him as Ronin (a total bad ass of a figure too)… they will be my representations of Hawkeye.

Spider-Man… My golden rule when collecting hot toys Marvel figures is only buy multiples if the character changes significantly in characterisation. Eg… Falcon to Falcon Cap, Vision to White Vision, Wanda to Scarlett Witch etc… so far that logic has held me in good stead and by following these rules you actually tend to appreciate how little these beloved MCU characters change (physically especially) over time… and that ultimately saves me money otherwise I’d be trying to buy everything lol.

The purple looks good though. I hope (well… I know) they’ll make a Kate Bishop from the show.
They're 100% making at least 2 figs from this show. Both of which will be the titular character.

jeremyrennerfanjp-post-2021_11_24_06_29.jpg

Just watched first episode and yikes, what a bad show! Terrible writing, even worse choreographed fight scenes.

Sorry, but Hailee Steinfeld let a qualified stuntwoman do the fight scenes for you, your attempts are quite cringe...

We'll see how the prototypes look, but any and all interest for figures have dipped.

Love the show! Best of the MCU series’ so far for me. Hawkeye is my favorite comic run and they’re doing it full justice.

Yeah this is a lot of fun so far. Just got through the first two episodes and I'm definitely looking forward to the next release. I like the lighthearted banter and fleshing out of Clint a bit.

Yeah this is a lot of fun so far. Just got through the first two episodes and I'm definitely looking forward to the next release. I like the lighthearted banter and fleshing out of Clint a bit.
Yeah he needed this for sure. And I think the chemistry between Renner and Steinfeld is great. I knew she would be a nice fit.

Just watched first episode and yikes, what a bad show! Terrible writing, even worse choreographed fight scenes.

Sorry, but Hailee Steinfeld let a qualified stuntwoman do the fight scenes for you, your attempts are quite cringe...

We'll see how the prototypes look, but any and all interest for figures have dipped.
Saw one episode. I like the vibe but the fighting is as absurd as it gets. It seems like everyone is waiting for their cue and moving in slow motion.
I don’t understand what Kate is all about. She seems like a young vigilante who is in way over her head and then she has these ridiculous fight scenes where she somehow beats everyone.

Liking the series thus far. I'll probably be in for both Kate and Clint. Kate's costume is great. I'd like to see them give Clint some kind of cool tech eyewear to complete his look.

Saw one episode. I like the vibe but the fighting is as absurd as it gets. It seems like everyone is waiting for their cue and moving in slow motion.
I don’t understand what Kate is all about. She seems like a young vigilante who is in way over her head and then she has these ridiculous fight scenes where she somehow beats everyone.
Her mother mentions her black belt she got at age 15 so there's at least some back story to support her fighting prowess. Much like the archery trophies support her skill with the bow. It's a show about a comic book hero who has zero super powers and fought Loki, Ultron and Thanos and survived...it might take a little separation from reality to enjoy it. I thought it was fun, personally.

Dude she gets beat up all the time, she starts well but always loses in the end.
She is way below Clint and Natasha in fighting skills, and both are normal humans with no tech upgrades.

Yeah it's nothing all that groundbreaking, but I've enjoyed the first two episodes so far and the characters have a fun dynamic together. Will probably pick up a Kate figure but not so sure yet about that new Hawkeye costume.

The fight scene was so unconvincingly bad. They should have gone with tried and trued stunt people to do that entire fight scene. I commend the actress for wanting to do it, but she's clearly not cut out for it.

Really thought we would get the Hawkeye figures with all the promo shots showing off their costumes. Maybe when the show ends? Don't think HT has released the figures in the middle of any of the D+ shows, just beginning and end or much after the end. I think Bucky was the following week after the Friday premiere.

Really thought we would get the Hawkeye figures with all the promo shots showing off their costumes. Maybe when the show ends? Don't think HT has released the figures in the middle of any of the D+ shows, just beginning and end or much after the end. I think Bucky was the following week after the Friday premiere.
I get the feeling they were bumped as HT felt the need to pull ahead the President Loki release after SooSoo Toys beat them to the punch with their Classic Trickster Loki. I think we'll see Clint and Kate go up for pre-order fairly soon.

I get the feeling they were bumped as HT felt the need to pull ahead the President Loki release after SooSoo Toys beat them to the punch with their Classic Trickster Loki. I think we'll see Clint and Kate go up for pre-order fairly soon.
Surprised that HT let SooSooToys make a Nightwing and not announce the Arkham one. Still two different Nightwings, but still would make some ponder buying the HT one over SSTs one. All you can do is speculate as maybe even spacing out the Lokis makes sense too. Endgame one soon, then Loki/Sylvie then Pres Loki 6-ish months apart. Who knows.

What a lovely show, definitely my favorite of the bunch so far. Clint being fed up but still going through with the LARP in episode 2 was amazing. Definitely getting him, as I love how far he has come and how tired and battle worn he is. But surprisingly the mystique of Ronin the show is dwelling on is making me kind of want to keep my Ronin figure. Gah

Last edited:
Every D+ show has had at least 2 figs
WV 3
FWS 2 + teased Zemo
Loki 3
What If 3
Hawkeye at least 2

Back