HAWKEYE (Clint Barton potential figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every D+ show has had at least 2 figs
WV 3
FWS 2 + teased Zemo
Loki 3
What If 3
Hawkeye at least 2
That's a good sign! And I guess they made two characters from each, so hopefully it won't be two Hawkeyes lol. I guess I'm impatient, I was hoping for Hawkeye+Kate and maybe Doc Ock announcements, but it's just more Tom Holland and Venom again lol. This is probably just way too early.

That's a good sign! And I guess they made two characters from each, so hopefully it won't be two Hawkeyes lol. I guess I'm impatient, I was hoping for Hawkeye+Kate and maybe Doc Ock announcements, but it's just more Tom Holland and Venom again lol. This is probably just way too early.
For Hawkeye and Kate I'd assume this week or after the week or week after the series finale.

For Hawkeye and Kate I'd assume this week or after the week or week after the series finale.
I could very well see them waiting until their full big costume reveal moment in the show (likely the finale) and then announcing them

The fight scene was so unconvincingly bad. They should have gone with tried and trued stunt people to do that entire fight scene. I commend the actress for wanting to do it, but she's clearly not cut out for it.
I'm trying to recall the fight scenes. I mostly remember Kate vs the tracksuit mob. It's one person trained academically vs thugs. I wouldn't expect high level martial arts choreography for that. Awkward fighting seems to fit the bill.

I'm trying to recall the fight scenes. I mostly remember Kate vs the tracksuit mob. It's one person trained academically vs thugs. I wouldn't expect high level martial arts choreography for that. Awkward fighting seems to fit the bill.
Sure, except it comes off as poorly executed as someone with no experience fighting trying to make it seem like they can. You can tell Hailee and the stuntmen were waiting for their cues and making sure not to hurt her. It was all too blatantly choreographed. I've seen better fight scenes on the CW honestly. :lol

Sure, except it comes off as poorly executed as someone with no experience fighting trying to make it seem like they can. You can tell Hailee and the stuntmen were waiting for their cues and making sure not to hurt her. It was all too blatantly choreographed. I've seen better fight scenes on the CW honestly. :lol
Girly girls cant fight. Scarjo was lucky to have Moneymaker look so dynamic in her action scenes.

Girly girls cant fight. Scarjo was lucky to have Moneymaker look so dynamic in her action scenes.
ScarJo relied heavily on her stunt double though...and it was a wise decision. Her BW action sequences always looked great...even though they required tons of cuts in editing.

As for Hailee, she's just an actress with 0 fight training who thought she could make it look real...and she was wrong.

ScarJo relied heavily on her stunt double though...and it was a wise decision. Her BW action sequences always looked great...even though they required tons of cuts in editing.

As for Hailee, she's just an actress with 0 fight training who thought she could make it look real...and she was wrong.
Hailee is not the director. She would not be the one who’d make that call.

Hailee is not the director. She would not be the one who’d make that call.
She's not the director, but of course she would make that call. There's a reason stunt doubles exist. They do what the actors won't or can't do.

Hailee decided she wanted to the fight scenes and the results were laughably cringey/bad.

She's not the director, but of course she would make that call. There's a reason stunt doubles exist. They do what the actors won't or can't do.

Hailee decided she wanted to the fight scenes and the results were laughably cringey/bad.
If the director, the producers, the cinematographers etc all know it isn’t working, it’s their job to bring in the stunt actors to make it work. The director isn’t going to just shrug and say, “well Hailee wanted to do the fight scenes so my hands are tied”. That’s just not how it works. It’s the director’s show, the actors do as they are told.

What was her black belt in specifically? The only black belt that really matters is bjj and I didn’t see any of that. Just slow, painfully choreographed fighting where a person is doing things they aren’t physically capable of because they wrote it that way.

Episode 2 had less fighting and I liked it a lot more as they’re not trying to make me think she’s a badass

Moneymaker is the stunt coordinator on the show.
Seems like plenty are trashing her coordinating job. Could be director wants more face than just a double, tv has tighter schedules, maybe less prep time idk.

If the director, the producers, the cinematographers etc all know it isn’t working, it’s their job to bring in the stunt actors to make it work. The director isn’t going to just shrug and say, “well Hailee wanted to do the fight scenes so my hands are tied”. That’s just not how it works. It’s the director’s show, the actors do as they are told.
Sorry, but the director is a nobody, who has only done a bunch of SNL stuff...has 0 experience with fight choreography, and would therefore be overruled by big name talent aka Hailee.

So if SHE wanted to do her own fight scenes then the show is at the mercy of the A-list talent's wants and desires. Hailee clearly wanted to do it since it's her face we see in all the shots and that's why the fight scene was so atrocious. She's not a trained fighter at all and it clearly shows...but, hey, A for effort, right? :lol

TV shows are also known to run on very tight schedules, so if Hailee wasted the entire day with her sh***y takes, the production is forced to move onto the other scenes. Moreover, I'm sure these chump producers (let's be real, Marvel has only hired a bunch of newbs and rooks to run their D+ shows) didn't wanna bruise Hailee's ego by essentially saying she can't fight for s***, so they accepted the work for the day and moved on.

Sorry, but the director is a nobody, who has only done a bunch of SNL stuff...has 0 experience with fight choreography, and would therefore be overruled by big name talent aka Hailee.

So if SHE wanted to do her own fight scenes then the show is at the mercy of the A-list talent's wants and desires. Hailee clearly wanted to do it since it's her face we see in all the shots and that's why the fight scene was so atrocious. She's not a trained fighter at all and it clearly shows...but, hey, A for effort, right? :lol

TV shows are also known to run on very tight schedules, so if Hailee wasted the entire day with her sh***y takes, the production is forced to move onto the other scenes. Moreover, I'm sure these chump producers (let's be real, Marvel has only hired a bunch of newbs and rooks to run their D+ shows) didn't wanna bruise Hailee's ego by essentially saying she can't fight for s***, so they accepted the work for the day and moved on.
Lmao, that's not how that works. The director would have final say in what works or looks best not to mention the showrunner and producer. And would also work with the editor in post long after the actor is gone to use whatever version they felt best (hailee's action or the double). To make up the claim the fights were bad solely because Hailee wanted to do them herself and then go on a big spewl about your said made up speculation is many levels of ignorance. It's hilarious you think Hailee had any sway in what stays in or out of the final edit, not to mention that she had any power to decide what looked best on the day. Hailee would "overrule" the director on using her fight sequence and that they keep it in? Top kek. No the actual logical answer is that the problem would lie with either the stunt coordinator, whoever shot it, and likely whoever edited it, with the director also to blame for not recognizing what wasn't working. All much more likely scenarios than your ..Hailee ruling the set with some iron fist, deciding what stunts she will be doing and how it's coming along in post and what they go with in the end. Lmao no.

These productions are well oiled machines at this point. The actors aren't running a damn thing when it comes to stunts. Hailee likely came in and did whatever the hell she was told and kept it moving. No more no less. Did they shoot a version with her doing the most she could? Maybe, sure. Did they shoot it with a double as well? You can bet your bottom dollar. What take they used and everything after has nothing to do with Hailee and the fault would likely lie in many places away from her. If it looks bad, to say it's literally just the actors fault because that's how they liked it is ...well not smart lol. They didn't want to bruise Hailee's ego so they didn't shoot any additional scenes with a double, twiddled their thumbs and moved on? Marvel studios production? Lol. They likely had multiple takes from Hailee and doubles and the fault from the jump was that it was poorly directed, coordinated, shot, and edited...long after she was gone.

Last edited:

Hate to break it to you mate but Hailee wasn't the one doing the larger fight stunts, that was Renae Moneymaker. Heidi Moneymaker posted a photo of the two of them (Renae in the Ronin suit) on Instagram. Hailee was only doing stunts for close ups/when her eyes were in clear focus during the shot, the majority of it was Renae. What Hailee did do, Renae and other qualified stunt crew would've run her through it a hundred times or more to make sure she did it right, and she did it safely. So if you were cringing at the fight scenes, you were cringing at Renae's work, not Hailee's.

Seems like plenty are trashing her coordinating job. Could be director wants more face than just a double, tv has tighter schedules, maybe less prep time idk.
Streaming shows right now:

COVID protocols eat time and contract already tight schedules, plus there's a lot of location work on Hawkeye which would jam the schedule even harder. You can see this reflected in a lot of shows at the moment.

Upon reflection, I don't think it's a Hailee thing at all. The stunt team did what they could, the director and editor made their decisions. Besides, she's not RDJ.

Streaming shows right now:

COVID protocols eat time and contract already tight schedules, plus there's a lot of location work on Hawkeye which would jam the schedule even harder. You can see this reflected in a lot of shows at the moment.

Upon reflection, I don't think it's a Hailee thing at all. The stunt team did what they could, the director and editor made their decisions. Besides, she's not RDJ.
Cumberbatch recently talked about how the reshoots are making up filming they wanted to do initially but couldn't do due to Covid. Just IMO, but I never found any tv shows really great in action stunts anyway.

Cumberbatch recently talked about how the reshoots are making up filming they wanted to do initially but couldn't do due to Covid. Just IMO, but I never found any tv shows really great in action stunts anyway.
I agree for the most part but I thought the fight scenes in Daredevil were pretty good. Even Agents of Shield. I don’t watch DC shows but some of Arrow I’ve seen looked really good as well. I guess it’s all about who has the budget and talent. The Defenders is probably the worst example I can think of.

Back