Have you received your Simply Toys money back yet for cancelled XM products??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have only 90 days for recourse at your credit card company....I'm guessing that date is long gone for anyone that's order this one.

I'm sure they will look after people, it just takes time. Though a simple response would be nice....lol

Nothing in regards to Simply Toys here but why is BBTS aloud to put up another XM preorder today for the 1/6 Hulk?

Well it's 1/6 scale, so it might not violate the licensing agreement. But even if it does, BBTS can't be affected directly by an agreement that they aren't parties to. If they find a retailer to sell them XM stuff second hand that they can mark up and re-sell, then power to them.

You have only 90 days for recourse at your credit card company....I'm guessing that date is long gone for anyone that's order this one.

I'm sure they will look after people, it just takes time. Though a simple response would be nice....lol

That's not true. Disputed charges can occur up to 6 months and sometimes even longer. I work in an industry which deals with this very often.

Well it's 1/6 scale, so it might not violate the licensing agreement. But even if it does, BBTS can't be affected directly by an agreement that they aren't parties to. If they find a retailer to sell them XM stuff second hand that they can mark up and re-sell, then power to them.

1/6th stuff is not available either. That's what I ordered and I got the cancelled email.

I'm still waiting on ST to respond to my email. I'm asking them to redirect my Thanos preorder to an address in the Philippines but cannot get a response. Today is the nominal deadline for informing ST about the "illegal" preorders.

That's not true. Disputed charges can occur up to 6 months and sometimes even longer. I work in an industry which deals with this very often.

Oh good to know, I was always lead to believe from my cc company that is was only 90 days....maybe it changed from years ago, or maybe they told me that so they wouldn't have to deal with the issue......wouldn't surprise me...lol

XM just posted on Statue Forum that they will be giving Simple Toys a call to find out about the delay on refunding XM customers..

Just so you guys know, I opened a PayPal claim today and got an email from Simply Toys tonight, or first thing their morning over there, so that might be the way to go.

yodasan: For your information, they still gave me the option of having it shipped to a Singapore address, so if you're able to do that, they should still be willing.

I put in a request for a change of shipping address through the order correspondence a few days after receiving the email from them. Think that was almost a month ago. No response as of yet. Fortunately I only have one order through them. All my other orders were handled right away.

Back