Action Figure HASLAB: Sentinel Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are offering this overseas btw

I don’t see why BBTS would be the only option but if you are that desperate, do it.

Yay! Battle damage! Little bummed one is just a hand and not the chest plate or something on the legs though. I guess I still want more battle damage. :lol

They are offering this overseas btw

I don’t see why BBTS would be the only option but if you are that desperate, do it.

Are they offering this overseas now, directly from Hasbrolab??

Yay! Battle damage! Little bummed one is just a hand and not the chest plate or something on the legs though. I guess I still want more battle damage. :lol

You can always buy more than 1 and do more damage to that extra one..

Are they offering this overseas now, directly from Hasbrolab??

No. Is BBTS? Your point?

A preorder doesn’t mean anything. You can preorder this on eBay as well.

When the manufacturer says they are working with official distribution channels I have no reason to doubt that claim.

No. Is BBTS? Your point?

A preorder doesn’t mean anything. You can preorder this on eBay as well.

When the manufacturer says they are working with official distribution channels I have no reason to doubt that claim.

No, I was genuinely asking, just in case hasbrolab is offering this overseas now and I don't know that.
I live so far away from USA so the shipping cost for this is crazy for me!
Was thinking to grab more than one but I don't think I can pay that much! XD

I don't doubt it as well, that is the only thing that kept me from adding more sentinel on my direct preorder at Hasbrolab. I just hope they do it soon!

I’m still waiting on
My Super 7 Thundercats wave 1 series from BBTS. It’s been delayed since April. I hope they don’t cancel it.

That damaged head is crying out to have my Mafex Wolverine on top of it , ripping away.

I hope you got a 20% discount

Nin Nin Game from Japan has the cheapest prices on MAFEX figures. They are more affordable than BBTS even after shipping costs from Japan.

I get mine from Nin, delivered to UK cheaper than I can get anywhere UK based.

Not bad

About the same for me give or take a few dollars after conversion. Speaking of which I still haven’t received my Infinity War Thor figure. Tracking information isn’t so transparent lately. Before it was FedEx now I’m guessing Canada Post.

I am almost positive they cancelled it. Sorry.

The stupidity of this post doesn’t surprise me.

200.gif

Good idea for an additional tier, though.

Back