Action Figure HASLAB: Sentinel Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Haslab Insta has said there will be no more tiers but they will be packing in an extra tentacle. Can?t complain at that, I?m quite happy!

Awesome. Brilliant experiment. Hopefully this gives rise to other big pieces [eye-balling Galactus Fing Fang Foom and Giant Man].

An X-Jet or Quinn Jet would be INSANE.

I'm glad they are packing in the second tentacle. I'd be interested in them doing a Galactus like this maybe slightly bigger.

Yeah no more tiers is fine, but definitely glad they added a second tentacle. I really think I'm going to order 2 of these, maybe 3. I don't necessarily think they'll skyrocket in price though, seems like everyone is ordering so many.

Latest tier is a bit of a weird one.

Unless I'm mistaken, the tri-sentinel had 6 arms so this isn't going to be in any way accurate.

Agree. Useless, because we got the tri sentinel head but with only 2 arms.
I'd rather have the laser eye effects or hand blast fx or rocket boost fx from feet.

Yeah they would have been better.

Even a 90s Cartoon design head, or some other a battle damaged half-arm/leg would have been cooler.

giphy.gif

Me thinking I?ll get 3-4 & then going to checkout...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want 3 but I just cannot warrant the cost nor paying for something this far in advance of the estimated ship date.

Sentinels are popular. Clearly. I'm hopeful it will be re-released at some point scaled down. Maybe dif deco. I'd rather a smaller Sentinel anyway.

Got my order in, just too awesome. My first memories of X-Men are from the cartoon and Night of the Sentinels, gotta have it! Looks like it'll cross 20k by the end of the day.

I ordered one. I don't collect marvel legends but I decided to get this.

I ended up talking myself out of a third one. In the end I only ordered two. I wanted to have more variants on display at once but figured I’ll just swap the parts on one when I feel like it. I can’t wait for this and unicron.

I stuck with two as well. Had they been $300 each I would have done for the third but at $375 after taxes, that third was just too much to swing all at once. I would be surprised if they did a rerelease in different colors (classic purple and red maybe?) at some point. Or maybe a more battle damaged version later. I think this really surprised Hasbro and they’ll want to figure out a way to make even more from it my offering variants later. It’s really the first Haslab item that has that potential.

How many people actually bought this to collect..I?m seeing the majority are planning to sell these for profit :horror

Turn a $375 price to maybe a $1,000 or more turn around :dunno

Back