Action Figure HASLAB: Sentinel Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly didn’t think they’d do alternate heads because the eyes are connected to the chest light. Wow! So we aren’t just going to get lame updates like a second tentacle. We might get some real value now!

I?m picking up an extra one I guess

5 in total

I wish they?d accept PayPal so that the conversion rate wouldn?t sting so much

I think that master mold head got nearly everyone to try and swing at least two now. Brilliant first unlock. Wouldn’t be surprised if we unlocked that today at this rate
!

In for one. Thought about buying two, but I'll see what else gets revealed before double dipping.

From a numbers perspective, it almost makes sense to split up orders just to boost that backer count (assuming it tracks purchases and not actual units or accounts).

In for one. Thought about buying two, but I'll see what else gets revealed before double dipping.

From a numbers perspective, it almost makes sense to split up orders just to boost that backer count (assuming it tracks purchases and not actual units or accounts).

Backer count is determined by # of sentinels sold and not # of orders. Ordering 5 in a single order counts as 5 backers, not one.

I can't swing 2 but man that Mastermold head really makes me want another one.

Are they even going to bother putting up the next tier unlock pic before it's actually unlocked? You're gonna need way more tiers Hasbro, you hit the jackpot with this one!

I think master mold was mistakenly revealed early. The original plan was to only reveal them as they get unlocked. Seems backwards to me, but whatever.

It's not like anyone needs the extra motivation. By this time tomorrow we'll be on the cusp on 9,000.

Now if they would only do Galactus...:D

It's not like anyone needs the extra motivation. By this time tomorrow we'll be on the cusp on 9,000.

Now if they would only do Galactus...:D

This is actually giving me hope they give an awesome Galactus. I'm not really a Legends collector, but will have to go back and grab some I missed. I really wanted the white outfit Storm.

Backer count is determined by # of sentinels sold and not # of orders. Ordering 5 in a single order counts as 5 backers, not one.

Thanks for the clarification. This is my first HasLab project, so it's all new to me. Number of units makes sense from a production standpoint, and I'd rather they just said that instead of "backers", which suggests people/orders. Oh well, no more gaming the counting system from me!

I?m in! I can?t wait to see what the other levels unlock. The backer numbers are slowing some but are still steadily increasing.

This is being wildly successful due to people buying multiples for alternate looks/army building. Galactus wouldn’t have that same effect and would be harder to just reach 6,000 I think. All other Haslab projects didn’t really encourage people to buy multiples. I think that is a key factor for this runaway success. My fear is that it gives the next project a false sense of hope for lofty goals.

HASBRO has intelligent individuals working for them with over 20 years experience with the line

Galactus Fing Fang Foom and Giant Man would easily reach the same quota as Sentinel and Unicron (8000+) plus

The FB Marvel Legends Fan Group is 50 000

All they need is a 20% retention rate

The aforementioned wouldn?t sell as fast as Sentinel (which is attributed to army building) but they would reach a 8000 unit quota easily within the 2 month span

Sentinel should just go into production by the end of this month. This could go up to 12 000 in all honesty

Galactus & Giant Man would probably have a higher unit cost

Also when they started including BAF the Marvel license was owned by a small Canadian company ToyBiz, the MCU didn’t exist
And these figures ( Galactus Giant Man etc) were made in smaller quantities since you had to buy upto 10 figures to collect these giant (now popular) characters

A lot of collections lack an in scale Galactus and Giant Man

I’m looking to upgrade my expansive collection as well
I have all the Toy Biz figures MOC and I still want an in scale Giant Man and especially Galactus

Back