Action Figure HASLAB: Sentinel Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HASBRO has intelligent individuals working for them with over 20 years experience with the line

Galactus Fing Fang Foom and Giant Man would easily reach the same quota as Sentinel and Unicron (8000+) plus

The FB Marvel Legends Fan Group is 50 000

All they need is a 20% retention rate

The aforementioned wouldn?t sell as fast as Sentinel (which is attributed to army building) but they would reach a 8000 unit quota easily within the 2 month span

Sentinel should just go into production by the end of this month. This could go up to 12 000 in all honesty

Galactus & Giant Man would probably have a higher unit cost

Really? Intelligent individuals? I think they make some terrible choices and decisions...LOL
And no, I wouldn't pay $350 for Fin Fang Foom. My old BAF is just fine. Even Giant Man would be a stretch at $350 and I love the classic Avengers.

Really? Intelligent individuals? I think they make some terrible choices and decisions...LOL
And no, I wouldn't pay $350 for Fin Fang Foom. My old BAF is just fine. Even Giant Man would be a stretch at $350 and I love the classic Avengers.

Well the line has been running since 2002 thru rain sleet snow economic booms and busts and it’s STILL doing great.

That doesn’t just happen by luck. I’m looking forward to the Hellfire box set my Strong Guy BAF and whatever surprises they unveil for years to come.

I don’t give a **** about any other toy line including Star Wars. That’s just me.

For an under scaled prehistoric figure the after market on this out dated FING FANG FOOM is doing GREAT on eBay

Weird how that works

CMmuYqP.jpg

Not my auction but I already sold mine for a lot less to a very happy customer

I can’t wait for a larger Fing fang Foom

A good portion of the OG BAFs go for a lot on ebay. I've been after Apocalypse for awhile, but I'll settle for AoA Apocalypse since I like that look better anyway.

XL Fin Fang Foom and Galactus are a must.

Also, I find it kinda odd how they won't reveal the next tier step until it's already past that amount of orders... Wouldn't it make more sense to reveal the next one BEFORE it reaches it to get people more interested? I know a lot of kickstarter funds do it that way. This just seems like they're holding themselves back by doing it this way.

I was half-kidding about a Haslab Galactus. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing they could do is to make an articulated bust (little bigger than Sideshow's original bust over ten years ago) attached to some rooftop diorama with maybe a hand attached. He'd have to be over 7ft tall to be truly accurate. His head would have to be around a foot long before adding the helmet.

Last edited:
Well I was right about the Master Mold head-sculpt. That's the most obvious one for a Sentinel figure.

Yes, Hasbro should show all the tiers like Kickstarter. I'm sure you have some people leaning back and seeing whether the tiers will justify a purchase.

A future Haslab Galactus does make sense, but it'd probably be scaled similar to this Sentinel and they'd forego and gigantic "accurate" Galactus. His past and present Heralds could easily be some of the tier unlocks. A new Silver Surfer, Herald Thor, Frankie Ray Nova, The Fallen One, etc. etc.

BBTS charging $615 minimum to get this to UK. Customs fees on top of that. Yeah thanks for the favour BBTS 😂

HASBRO has intelligent individuals working for them with over 20 years experience with the line

Galactus Fing Fang Foom and Giant Man would easily reach the same quota as Sentinel and Unicron (8000+) plus

The FB Marvel Legends Fan Group is 50 000

All they need is a 20% retention rate

The aforementioned wouldn?t sell as fast as Sentinel (which is attributed to army building) but they would reach a 8000 unit quota easily within the 2 month span

Sentinel should just go into production by the end of this month. This could go up to 12 000 in all honesty

Galactus & Giant Man would probably have a higher unit cost

Just want to point out that any FB group is international and Haslab pretty much only sells to the US, so that will diminish possibilities. I'd say few international customers are interested in paying the premium to get this there. Example below:

BBTS charging $615 minimum to get this to UK. Customs fees on top of that. Yeah thanks for the favour BBTS 😂

These cost about $370 after taxes; so yeah they're clearing $130 on each one. The markup is generally in line with % as the rest of their items like this they buy at full price and re-sell.

Everything else on top is shipping, I mean you can't expect them to take a loss on international shipping and then also providing product support? Pretty much any other re-seller you would use you'll get nothing as far as support.

Dunno what the market share is for Marvel Legends

But I just sold off my second last army building sentinel

I forgot I got this signed by the Chief and illustrator of Marvel Comics (at the time)
Joe Quesada. This entire line had great packaging

I lugged around four of these downtown SAN Diego. My traps were huge after those 4 days I swear.

Ah good memories

T88ZYRF.jpg

When he signed this, he chuckled and said these things just keep getting bigger

LOL fast forward 9 years

DxMuC5Z.jpg

I?m keeping the last one and shipping this one out tomorrow. Out with the old in with the new.

Just want to point out that any FB group is international and Haslab pretty much only sells to the US, so that will diminish possibilities. I'd say few international customers are interested in paying the premium to get this there. Example below:

These cost about $370 after taxes; so yeah they're clearing $130 on each one. The markup is generally in line with % as the rest of their items like this they buy at full price and re-sell.

Everything else on top is shipping, I mean you can't expect them to take a loss on international shipping and then also providing product support? Pretty much any other re-seller you would use you'll get nothing as far as support.

Yeah I get they have to make business work for them but that markup... Oof.

They repackaged the sentinels for retail

The packaging was exclusive to the con and not sold at retail

But cool story

Yeah. BBTS once offered the Sailbarge and I passed because at that point Hasbro had strongly given the impression the Barge would be available for internationals to order directly from them at a later date - which it was. But they didn't mention the fact it'd be an extremely limited number and to presumably reduce competition they'd still be excluding a ***t-load of countries from the arrangement.

Now my only option is individual sellers on ebay if I ever want to get it and their markups are a lot higher than BBTS's was.

So if any international really really wants this, just go for BBTS. It will be cheaper than ebay and you know they're a trustworthy operation.

Back