Hasbro's INDY Figures: Wave 3 ("The Last Crusade")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbrotoyshop has them listed and I've seen them at a local comic shop (through Diamond). My friend picked them up at Target.

Hasbrotoyshop has them listed and I've seen them at a local comic shop (through Diamond). My friend picked them up at Target.

And all sold out.:monkey2
Still no luck at my local Wal-Mart. Pegs still clogged with Waves 1 & 2.

Got my Jones Sr. from HTS today. Odd that he comes with a pistol. I can't ever recall him using one in the film.

I finally managed to find this wave...and it's a good one.

I really like the Grail Knight, so much that I hope Sideshow does a version...but in the meantime, this Hasbro one looks really cool.

I finally managed to find this wave...and it's a good one.

I really like the Grail Knight, so much that I hope Sideshow does a version...but in the meantime, this Hasbro one looks really cool.

:monkey4 Where oh where??? I'm going to hit the cross border US Wal-Mart again and see if they've FINALLY put it out... Maybe I'll have to ask (cough cough) an associate (waiting for them to stop the enlightening conversation they're having with a fellow associate) why it's still boxed up in the storage area... Oh right-- the shelves are clogged with Waves 1 & 2. Riddle solved Batman.

Frustrating-- I think I'm the only one who's bought them around here.

Well, like I mentioned earlier...the WM near me didn't have them all summer and with this last re-set (the one for SWCW), they actually gave Indy some peg space at this store. It's not a Super WM so...if you have any WM near year that aren't Super ones, try them...good luck!

Tried again this morning.. Nada.:monkey4

Very frustrating-- and I refuse to pay $24+ for a Henry Sr. that I know I'll eventually find on the pegs for $6.

Very frustrating-- and I refuse to pay $24+ for a Henry Sr. that I know I'll eventually find on the pegs for $6.

You've probably spent more than that on gas trying to find him already.

I'm pulling for you, man. I'm pretty casual about these figures, but I'm now invested in YOU getting them. :lol

I'm pulling for you, man. I'm pretty casual about these figures, but I'm now invested in YOU getting them. :lol

Thanks.:lol I'm casual with them as well-- but I'd like to get each wave (for the standard $6 a piece).

I caved and ordered Indy, Dad, and Young Indy from TRU online.
Those pegs full of old figures give me the creeps.

hasbrotoyshop actually came through on these finally! it took a month and change, but that isn't so bad for such rare figures. None of the stores around these parts have them.

It's a great little group of figures! Temple of Doom is going to be hell to find.
Trev

Back