Hasbro Hero scale Millennium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Batman Professor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got one of these for Christmas, and I went to town on it with some Minwax ebony stain, Tamiya paints, and Testors dull coat. For what it cost, it can be made into a pretty impressive display piece, considering it's 28" long:

:clap Nice work! Are you self taught with the paints? I've been thinking about getting into it and was just going to follow some tutorials and trial-and-error my way through it.

That's an awesome job. Is that from the same mold as the "BMF" big Falcon from a couple of years ago, or is it a new mold? Interested how the 4" scale figures go with it.

I know a few people on the modelling forums have taken the new huge X-Wing (which is pretty much an exact 4" scale replica of the ship, though very basic underside molding) and made it a 1/18 model using the 4" figs.

It's been pretty impressive how the new SW stuff since Disney have been so amazingly detailed and accurate.

That's an awesome job. Is that from the same mold as the "BMF" big Falcon from a couple of years ago, or is it a new mold? Interested how the 4" scale figures go with it.

I know a few people on the modelling forums have taken the new huge X-Wing (which is pretty much an exact 4" scale replica of the ship, though very basic underside molding) and made it a 1/18 model using the 4" figs.

It's been pretty impressive how the new SW stuff since Disney have been so amazingly detailed and accurate.

It's a different mold, more accurate in proportion to the screen model than it's predecessor.

Plus the BMF is
bigger than the newer ship to accommodate figures.

Thanks, Guys. Just got another one on closeout for $35. Gonna hold onto it until I can kit bash an interior and add lights. A project for the summer.

Amazing job! I was wondering if anyone was going to do that as I was thinking the same thing.

Could you please post some more photos - thanks!

I got one for Christmas specifically to paint up but I'm holding off until someone comes up with an 'upgrade kit' of resin parts for the sidewalls.

Back