Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaina Solo is everywhere in my local town: Gamestop and EntertainMart had her in multiples. Picked up 1. When Hasbro knocks it out of the park, they knock it out of the park. Just wish all their figures were this impressive......which they are not, sadly

Just ordered 40th Anniversary Threepio, this weekend. That finally finishes the 40th Anniversary figures for me (well, except X-Wing Luke, but I’ve given up on that one). Anyway, happy to have all the original 12 back characters represented in the Black Series collection!

Hasbro has definitely stepped up their game IMO

This is the best BS Rey no doubt so far

Of course not perfect, but they have leaped

I'm actually surprised that I like the poncho. but it looks great in hand

Their new tech to sculpt faces is certainly a huge step ahead. Not gonna convert me to that scale but i'm certain 6" collectors are optimistic for the future of the line.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

FYI, Best Buy has the 40th anniversary Vader setup for less than $15 and the Luke and Vader centerpieces for $20 each.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I picked up a Luke with Landspeeder on clearance at Wal-Mart yesterday for $25. They also had Rey with her speeder there for the same price as well as some of the more common Black Series individual figures for $5 each.

RE: Rey

Wow...that's a production piece? I got out of this line years ago now, but have to say that's pretty impressive.

Yeah, she looks great. Mine should arrive from BBTS any day now.

This is the review that convinced me to order her.

I'm usually not a fan of TFA/TLJ stuff, but I'm excited to see what Hasbro's new face printing tech looks like in-hand.

Best Buy has the Black Series Centerpiece things, the Darth Vader & Luke Skywalker, for only $19.99 on their website. Was at my local TRU today & they matched it for me. $50 was a joke for these, but $20 is the price of a regular figure so I decided why not. I picked up Vader, the only one they had, but there was a bunch of Luke's. I'm a sucker for Vader merch. Looked cool enough in the reviews I've seen.

A bunch of Vader and Luke centerpieces as well as Rey and also the speeders at my TRU but no mark down. I check weekly and would gladly pick up for 20 but not 50 and 60 a piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have all of the original black series figures from the first waves of the line, if anyone is interested in them hit me up

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarscollecting/comments/7x76qf/black_series_6_porg_price_699/

t2yc7fyxzwf01.jpg

Back