Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone photoshop a gold chain with a medallion around this guys neck, lol!

03A9B96E-ADBC-4EE3-AC4E-8EF335250892.png

Geez... This new Range Trooper looks absolutely terrible to me.. :slap It's like a piece from this trooper, now a piece from that trooper... Disney has the worst creativity in their new SW designs. The only new design I've liked so far were the new OT era RO troopers. I thought they were great. I guess they didn't have the same people work on Solo. Oh well, more saved money for me.

It’s not so much that we haven’t seen them, but that these “new” troopers armor seem more complex and detailed than what we see in the OT.

I see what you mean. I believe George Lucas kind of addressed this issue back in the PT days. iirc, he answered a question about in universe technology apparent decline under Imperial dictatorship compared to Republic governance. Simply put, he argued a regime such as the Empire kind of inhibited R&D in most areas of expertise. I guess this can also be the case in the military field where fear and corruption could inhibit breakthroughs in technology assuming most of the design presented in recent movies were developed during the Clone Wars later stages.

I see what you mean. I believe George Lucas kind of addressed this issue back in the PT days. iirc, he answered a question about in universe technology apparent decline under Imperial dictatorship compared to Republic governance. Simply put, he argued a regime such as the Empire kind of inhibited R&D in most areas of expertise. I guess this can also be the case in the military field where fear and corruption could inhibit breakthroughs in technology assuming most of the design presented in recent movies were developed during the Clone Wars later stages.

Yeah, that’s always been my go to justification :lol
It doesn’t bother me too much, I’m just a stickler for consistency.

Can someone photoshop a gold chain with a medallion around this guys neck, lol!

03A9B96E-ADBC-4EE3-AC4E-8EF335250892.png

Ok some kind of snowtrooper i guess. Im willing to bet those funky boots unfold into some kind of snow shoe to walk on top of the snow. They looked hinged. Something like these.
traditional-native-snowshoes-quebec-canada-ejgpar.jpg

Ok some kind of snowtrooper i guess. Im willing to bet those funky boots unfold into some kind of snow shoe to walk on top of the snow. They looked hinged. Something like these.
View attachment 393847

Good catch. :clap Your right about the hinge and it looks like something is folded in front and back, and the circle like a motor. Still looks dumb though. :lol

It just doesn’t make sense for a trooper to have fur. Maybe this’ll be a rogue trooper or something not an imperial.

It just doesn’t make sense for a trooper to have fur. Maybe this’ll be a rogue trooper or something not an imperial.

Well, the ESB Snowtroopers wore overcoats made out of a blanket material, and some WWII German special forces troops did have fur on their snow uniforms

But yeah, the Pimp Trooper's look seems more suited to a Fett-type single character rather than a trooper with the fur and the weird mech-boots.

Gotta give them peeps what they want.

coolstarwarsphotospimpingdarthandsto%5B1%5D.jpg

Kinda funny how a lot of people freak out over Leia's metal bikini, but then let their kids/teens dress up as a sexual exploiter/abuser of women and its cute.:slap:lol

Good eye! I think you're 100% right about their function now that you mention it.

They can always do the easy route that was done with RO Deathtroopers and have them be an elite group of snow troopers that all die. Which is why we never see them again in the OT. oh Disney :slap

Back