Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predictions for Wave 3?

I'm thinking:

-Han Solo
-Maz Kanata
-Sarco Plank
-General Hux
-Flametrooper

Wave 4:

-Luke Skywalker
-C -3PO
-Stormtrooper Finn
-Teedo

Wave 5:

-Snoke
-Leia
-R2-D2
-X-Wing Fighter Kylo Ren
-X-Wing Fighter Ello Asty

We already know Wave 3 and Wave 4

Wave 3

1x SW E7 FIRST ORDER TIE FIGHTER PILOT
1x SW E7 RESISTANCE TROOPER
1x SW E7 FINN JAKKU
1x SW E7 REY JAKKU AND BB-8
1x SW E7 KYLO REN
1x SW E7 FIRST ORDER STORMTROOPER

Wave 4
SW E7 FIRST ORDER SNOWTROOPER
SW E7 X WING PILOT ASTY
SW E7 FIRST ORDER GENERAL HUX
Other Figures from Previous Waves - Details Not Yet Determined.

From BBTS.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

According to BBTS:

Wave 3:

1x SW E7 FINN JAKKU
1x SW E7 KYLO REN

Wave 4:

SW E7 X WING PILOT ASTY

Edit: hah! I was too slow.

Man YouTube is going gaga with the TFA black series. I don't see why, all the hero characters look horribly sculpted

We already know Wave 3 and Wave 4

Wave 3

1x SW E7 FINN JAKKU
1x SW E7 KYLO REN

Wave 4
SW E7 X WING PILOT ASTY

From BBTS.

So the FO TIE Fighter Pilot & the Resistance Trooper are the only new figs in Wave 3? Seems odd since Wave 2 had four new figures.

Man YouTube is going gaga with the TFA black series. I don't see why, all the hero characters look horribly sculpted

I agree. Have you seen the head sculpt of Poe? He looks like he got the crap kicked out of his face. :slap:thud:

This is from Michael Crawford's review pic of Poe:

review_poe_3.jpg

So the FO TIE Fighter Pilot & the Resistance Trooper are the only new figs in Wave 3? Seems odd since Wave 2 had four new figures.

Yeah, it is pretty stupid only two new figs in a wave, but Hasbro has done this in the past.

I plan on grabbing two FO TIE pilots and four resistance troopers though.

The only one I was ever interested in was Phasma, but looks like there's no chance in hell I'll be able to find that at a decent price anymore.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait for the HT version.

The only one I was ever interested in was Phasma, but looks like there's no chance in hell I'll be able to find that at a decent price anymore.

I can't believe they will not release more when the movies are out and for decades later. Just be patient.

By Xmas will have plenty of stock of every character. Just be patient and beat the scalpers in Dec

Guys don't give into the ebay prices or scalpers
Disney wants money, they'll be plenty of restock by Christmas

I agree. Have you seen the head sculpt of Poe? He looks like he got the crap kicked out of his face. :slap:thud:

This is from Michael Crawford's review pic of Poe:

View attachment 208612

Man, those eyes. :horror

What a joke for a "collector" oriented line. I would be irritated but with the Figuarts line knocking it out of the park with both the sculpts AND the paint, I don't really care. The quality of the Force Awakens Black Series offerings solidified my belief that this line is only good for reasonably priced armored figures that don't really require decent paintapps.

Found myself Kylo Ren and Storm Trooper at a Kmart about 20 mins away. I've seen Chewbacca's but have no interest in that figure atm.

IMG_20150907_212513_zpsl7wovzni.jpg

So guess what for those who bought multiple storm troopers and Finn

The YouTuber Toys addicts with just a little futzing put the Finn head on the trooper body.

He said it's an easy swap but much easier if you heat up the trooper head before you swap it out for Finn's head

Talk about saving money on a Finn trooper in the black series :lol

WTF they got rid of double jointed elbows for the troopers?

That's it Figuarts from now on:gah:

So guess what for those who bought multiple storm troopers and Finn

The YouTuber Toys addicts with just a little futzing put the Finn head on the trooper body.

He said it's an easy swap but much easier if you heat up the trooper head before you swap it out for Finn's head

Talk about saving money on a Finn trooper in the black series :lol

WTF they got rid of double jointed elbows for the troopers?

That's it Figuarts from now on:gah:

Any head swap with 6" figures usually requires hot water soak and then pop em off and swap....

I already did this a few days ago with mine. Finn head with Stormtropper body. It looked fine. It is just that the height is inaccurate, really drove me crazy so I just reverted it back.

heads up for Canadian collectors who shop at toysrus stores and toysrus.ca .
They are handing out cards that give you 5$ off your purchase of 20$+ starting sept 18th to oct first.
And little tip, if you purchased for more then 20 all ready at that store, go back i those dates and bring your figure with you return it and buy it right back and you get 5$ off ( if you have one of these cards all ready)... so you get back 5$ to go spend on another figure , and plus you get another card since you re purchased it right away so thats 10$ off your next figure...

Ugh.

I love how the soft goods ALMOST weren't an issue on Kylo Ren..

Somehow Hasbro managed to botch it up once again by making the outter tunic SO DAMN LONG.

I'll be selling my Kylo Ren when the SHF comes out.

I'll post here when the time comes, for those who still want one and never got one.

Lol.

Also, has any one seen these?

Kmart Exclusive Star Wars The Force Awakens Black Series 6-Inch Kylo Ren - The Toyark - News

and Vader lolz

Walgreen Exclusive Star Wars Black Series 6-Inch Darth Vader - The Toyark - News

I can't believe from the reviews that they took off the Bicep swivel and double jointed elbows from FO troopers

WTF HASBLO! :gah:

$20 for garbage

Figuarts it is then :lecture

Back