Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Damn what the hell lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to pile on, but it works on my Ipad too.

If you don’t update your iphone/ipad, I’ve noticed websites just stop working at random. My old Ipad got to the point where half the websites I used wouldn’t load, gifs stopped working, and eventually chrome would crash :lol

Well, damn it. I have got to have beskar Mando, he's - well, he's mandatory...

As far as the new boxes, nice but I also liked the old boxes! They have nice art on them, I have no regrets. I notice the new art is overlapping, in an effort to make you buy all the figures in that wave so that your art will line up all nice and tidy. Sneaky, Hasbro. Very sneaky.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Not to pile on, but it works on my Ipad too.

If you don?t update your iphone/ipad, I?ve noticed websites just stop working at random. My old Ipad got to the point where half the websites I used wouldn?t load, gifs stopped working, and eventually chrome would crash :lol

Thanks for the advise but yup i?m all updated and still no good.

So freaking weird and frustrating because I want them to take my money lol

I don’t know who any of those purple packaging characters are.

All I see are,

- orange butt cheeks Jedi girl aka why would Anakin have an apprentice?
- fat Ralph McQuarrie Chewbacca
- kid with Ralph McQuarrie snowtrooper helmet
- transgender gender studies Boba Fett with dyed hair
- Oola in x-wing pilot gear
- an orange Swiss Army knife that can fart
- Kyle Katarn (Disney animated version without beard)

I wouldn’t pay 10 bucks for any of them. Now, where is Jar Jar Binks and the rumored Endor Luke, Han and Leia?

I don’t know who any of those purple packaging characters are.

All I see are,

I wouldn’t pay 10 bucks for any of them. Now, where is Jar Jar Binks and the rumored Endor Luke, Han and Leia?

:lol

Best get familiar with them as there is a good chance their story ties into the Mandalorian.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I don?t know who any of those purple packaging characters are.

All I see are,

I wouldn?t pay 10 bucks for any of them. Now, where is Jar Jar Binks and the rumored Endor Luke, Han and Leia?

:lol :lol :lol

Do you remember in ROTS when Anakin couldn?t stop talking about his apprentice.

No...good neither do I lol

I don?t know who any of those purple packaging characters are.

All I see are,

I wouldn?t pay 10 bucks for any of them. Now, where is Jar Jar Binks and the rumored Endor Luke, Han and Leia?

😂 the joking here is too much! Surely this is a parody.

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

:lol :lol :lol

Do you remember in ROTS when Anakin couldn?t stop talking about his apprentice.

No...good neither do I lol

Do you remember when Lucas and Filoni created Clone wars including Ahsoka?

You should.

Giving him an apprentice was an attempt to deal with some of those issues. He'd have to mature in order to teach while also being able to let go once she became a full knight.

Even by fictional space-wizard logic, I feel that's pretty weak, given the Jedi are basically living superweapons that are prone to extremely toxic meltdown unless calibrated just right.

"Hey, we got a problem child over here in the middle of this brutal war zone."

"Let's give him an impressionable young child to tag along to warzones and be taught by him."

"It sounds crazy, but it just might work!"

Watching the Clone Wars now and it didn’t feel out of place to me. It shows how much misplaced faith Obi-Wan has in Anakin. He thought giving him a Padawan might help him in his growth. To an extent it seems to, though it obviously goes awry all the same. It makes the story arc of Anakin turning to the dark side more drawn out and believable to me.

Watching the Clone Wars now and it didn?t feel out of place to me. It shows how much misplaced faith Obi-Wan has in Anakin. He thought giving him a Padawan might help him in his growth. To an extent it seems to, though it obviously goes awry all the same. It makes the story arc of Anakin turning to the dark side more drawn out and believable to me.

It wasn?t particularly jarring within the show, which tends to oscillate between Saturday morning cartoon and brutal violence ... but looking at it from a broader perspective I have issues with it.

I will say that if you just accept it, there?s a lot of dramatic weight in where it all ends up.

I will say that if you just accept it, there?s a lot of dramatic weight in where it all ends up.

That's true. I feel like the issue is being older and more jaded, fans tend to scrutinize the little details. When I watched the original trilogy as a kid I just soaked it all in and accepted everything that it was. No issues or plot holes presented themselves to me. I just loved it.

Are the Rebels figures some sort of exclusive? Popcultcha has put all the new wave up except those figures.

Back