Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally picked up Revan, now where is Malak?
Would be cool if they included two heads so we could get both pre jaw and post jaw injury. The second head should have a removable jaw plate too. Hasbro made one before with removable jaw so should be done for BS. Revan really needs some companions on the shelf.
8365CAF1-9136-4D3A-B6D0-1934713951ED.jpeg

Attachments

• 57890C9D-9DF2-43C8-A74B-0598D8622CBE.jpeg
    57890C9D-9DF2-43C8-A74B-0598D8622CBE.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
I'm pretty disappointed to hear that Hasbro believes that Black Series is too big for Haslab project vehicles especially after their stellar retail version of the Snowspeeder. I think that is exactly what Haslab should exist for. This is the company that once made the USS Flagg without crowdfunding, we ought to be able to get our hands on a 6" Red Five X-wing.

I'm pretty disappointed to hear that Hasbro believes that Black Series is too big for Haslab project vehicles especially after their stellar retail version of the Snowspeeder. I think that is exactly what Haslab should exist for. This is the company that once made the USS Flagg without crowdfunding, we ought to be able to get our hands on a 6" Red Five X-wing.
Well they didn’t specifically state that was the reason lol

Nonetheless i’m also very disappointed it won’t be Red 5 or hell even the Snow Speeder again.

Would be cool if they included two heads so we could get both pre jaw and post jaw injury. The second head should have a removable jaw plate too. Hasbro made one before with removable jaw so should be done for BS. Revan really needs some companions on the shelf. View attachment 528102
That looks like Stephen Hawking as a severe burn victim

People are talking about the Krayt Dragon in the other thread, that'd make for a sweet 3.75 Haslab project, even if it was just a diorama of the head coming out of the sand. Or maybe it could be a puppet that fits over your entire arm, complete with acid squirt gun firing action, lol.

Anyone finding any new BS waves in their areas with the big stores ..jeez I’m seeing nothing . I haven’t even seen the Bo Katan wave at my local big brand stores. I’ve see. her at local specialty and comic stores for a jacked price but all I’ve seen lately is Kreega on the pegs . I don’t know how I’m seeing these numerous toy hunts on YouTube of collectors finding all the CW waves over and over . The only thing I see plenty of is McFarlane DC waves enough to the point I’m fed up of those figs

:banghead

.... So, the other day the sig. Other and I were in wallyworld and as I always do, I went to check the action figure aisle because why not.....? This effort is doomed to failure but what the heck.

There on the peg, in the wild, was one of the new Boba Fetts. His box was a bit dinged up, but there he was. Just one. All alone. I nearly fell out of my shoes. It was like glimpsing a Tasmanian Tiger. WHAT!!!!! our wally never has The Cool Stuff.

Husband: are you gonna buy him? And yikes!!! $29??!! (O if you only knew, i thought.....)

And I did not buy him, although it hurt to leave him there, because I already own two, one deboxed and one boxed for good measure. Maybe someone else didnt even have one. I should be nice and leave some for someone else.

I didnt like it tho. Nope.

I went back two days later planning to rescue him if he was still there, having given others a chance to scoop him up. And someone did. I was kind of disappointed tbh. Even tho I didnt need him, I wanted to rescue him. This hobby is a harsh taskmaster, tell you what.

Anyone finding any new BS waves in their areas with the big stores ..jeez I’m seeing nothing . I haven’t even seen the Bo Katan wave at my local big brand stores. I’ve see. her at local specialty and comic stores for a jacked price but all I’ve seen lately is Kreega on the pegs . I don’t know how I’m seeing these numerous toy hunts on YouTube of collectors finding all the CW waves over and over . The only thing I see plenty of is McFarlane DC waves enough to the point I’m fed up of those figs

:banghead
Those people are buying online just like you and I do, then claiming these big box store hauls in order to make people feel just what you posted here. I dont for one instant believe that stuff.

I've seen many deluxe Boba Fetts in stores lately. One Walmart had about 6 and there were three at a Target. Other than Boba, I just see Kuiij and Greef Karga on most pegs.

Those people are buying online just like you and I do, then claiming these big box store hauls in order to make people feel just what you posted here. I dont for one instant believe that stuff.
Find that hard to believe considering they are filming themselves find these figures in the stores .:lecture Watch the YouTube videos ..there are a bunch. They even show their phone camera showing the figures on the pegs as they enter the toy sections and grabbing what they find .
Granted it’s not always 100% successful as sometimes they show nothing found of interest but more often they seem to find a lot more new stuff than what I’ve been seeing in months at my stores

Last edited:
Find that hard to believe considering they are filming themselves find these figures in the stores .:lecture Watch the YouTube videos ..there are a bunch. They even show their phone camera showing the figures on the pegs as they enter the toy sections and grabbing what they find .
Granted it’s not always 100% successful as sometimes they show nothing found of interest but more often they seem to find a lot more new stuff than what I’ve been seeing in months at my stores
Perhaps these people live in or are visiting high-population areas. I dont live in a high-density area - to the contrary - and the last "deluxe" thing we were treated to was three Jar-Jars who languished on the pegs for weeks. Ugh.

Prior to this the last Fett thing seen in this area was the Mission Fleet Boba, who is, ngl the cutest thing ever and I love him. I need to grab the Mando/speeder bike version. Here, you order online or you simply dont get it pretty much.

Perhaps these people live in or are visiting high-population areas. I dont live in a high-density area - to the contrary - and the last "deluxe" thing we were treated to was three Jar-Jars who languished on the pegs for weeks. Ugh.

Prior to this the last Fett thing seen in this area was the Mission Fleet Boba, who is, ngl the cutest thing ever and I love him. I need to grab the Mando/speeder bike version. Here, you order online or you simply dont get it pretty much.
It really makes no sense because most of these hunt guys live in Carolina or the South and all these figure companies are east coast based. My location is heavenly populated on the map. I don’t know maybe it depends on how much the big stores order. Maybe the bigger locations order more so it takes longer to distribute :dunno

There's no rhyme or reason to it. I live in MA and I happened to go into my local Target when they got their stock of the Mando/Grogu exclusive, I grabbed one for myself and a friend, a week later in that same Target, the other dozen or so were gone, and they've never come back.

I hear that inventory is driven by individual stores too, so it's possible that stores who find they're having a hard time moving standard product off the shelves may also order limited stock of exclusives thinking they'll get stuck with those too, so then the consumers are shafted because there's not enough product for the number of people in the area who want it.

Jaxxon was supposed to be delivered today, courier marked as delivered, no parcel or calling card or anything recieved. Gotta love that.

So I thought Hasbro were supposed to be fixing the Carnor Jax/Kir Kanos issue?
Please be aware that this character was mislabeled Carnor Jax on packaging when it is in fact Kir Kanos. We apologize for the oversight and want to assure you that we are constantly refining our processes to provide our fans with the high quality, accurate figures they expect from us.
I just got mine and its still the same as what they had previously shown.
51F14CDB-943B-46C6-AE6A-6ADF53DDF699.jpeg
57E816BB-3F87-4AF7-9A76-B61511D2695F.jpeg

Back