Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a good opportunity for those looking to get older figures they passed on for prior quality at updated quality.

Yeah, I was potentially interested in Luke or Han maybe. But then I saw Pulse exclusive and nearly $27 a piece! Eh.... maybe not so much. Maybe if they were all new sculpts too.

Classic or Corrected?

1h2F3ZM.jpg

sXIl3KR.jpg

YouTube hunters posting over a load of all new BS finds like CW today and other new waves at their local Targets and Walmart’s.

me watching these finds on my iphone while staring at empty pegs with just Carga at every Target and Walmart I went too today ( quietly sobbing ) :crying

I can't tell you the last time I bought a SW figure at any of the Targets I visit, or found just about any figure I really wanted.

I do have my Target CW Obi-Wan being delivered today. The final CW figure I wanted. Although I did get hosed into paying the extra $1.50 on the no reason why price hike.. :dunno

Persistence and constantly checking on the mobile app (the back in stock alert is virtually useless), I was able to get the three I wanted. Only figure I didn't care for was Hawk. Maybe I would've picked him up if I was actually able to find one in store and in hand I decided I liked it...

I'm sure now that I can stop constantly checking the app all day long the stores will be flooded with them.. :lol

Picked up the 50th Tusken Raider and Jawa. Really like the retro Jawa color. The cloth cloak can be removed without damage or removing the bandoleers but it takes a bit of finagling.
0000000000000000 j.jpg

So they almost did this right. At least it's on the updated body but....
Available for pre-order exclusively at Walgreens.

Oh why oh why hasblo, would you make a regular trooper an exclusive...geesh

1624297880619.png

The way the exclusives are handled reminds me of McFarlane's Halo 3 line. Literally everyone would get some random-ass exclusive if they blinked at Todd.

Ventress almost feels like it was designed for people to pop the waist off and remove the skirt, considering how easy it is to do so without needing to heat the joint up first, but then Hasbro doesn't bother giving her the correct upper thigh or at least match the paint to the correct shade of purple.

Ventress almost feels like it was designed for people to pop the waist off and remove the skirt, considering how easy it is to do so without needing to heat the joint up first, but then Hasbro doesn't bother giving her the correct upper thigh or at least match the paint to the correct shade of purple.

Yeah I realized both of those while trying to figure out how. I was so happy to find out how easy it was, then so disappointed to realize it needed to be painted under there.

Back